Dead or Alive: Fighter Chronicles

Leifang2000

9-5.png

I'm not wearing my glasses at the moment (Forgot where I left them and too lazy to look for em) But couldnt it be Pai the fourth character on top from left to right?

It could, but that icon on the select screen does not shows his/her ears. So I don't think it is Pai, rather I think Helena might seems more like it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Keep in mind guys, you don't know when that character select screen was printed off. It could have been early shots of some other characters.

Dacthunder

Hmmmm, the random select is on the bottom third row, maybe the middle, and there's 4 open slots and possibly 4 more on the other side. Could it be more characters than we expect?

Codemaster92163

^ That's what I was thinking. For all we know, due to the different layout from what we're familiar with (and the odd pairings), they could just be older snapshots of already known characters.

Dacthunder

Keep in mind guys, you don't know when that character select screen was printed off. It could have been early shots of some other characters.
No, everything matches this is obviously the final build for the character select screen. Teamninja is giving us a teaser at a glimpse at Mila. This was planned.

Nightpup

I highly, HIGHLY doubt this was completely planned. I think they were just scanning over it so we could see more Kasumi and they accidentally showed ???'s face.

Pupi18

I highly, HIGHLY doubt this was completely planned. I think they were just scanning over it so we could see more Kasumi and they accidentally showed ???'s face.
Actually on a tweet from Tecmo Europe they said people will see someone people have been waiting to see. Might have been that little hint.

Blazeincarnated

They are just like ninjas dawg lol..... this reminds me of some Ninja Gaiden shit. lmao

Edit: YOOOOO!!! What if thats Momiji??

DyByHands

As much as I love Momiji... I just don't see TN adding another ninja just yet. Though, Momiji is Hayashis ninja... I still don't see it happening.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

This is entirely true. It could be an old screenshot with older character tiles. Like this old shot of DOA4.
DOA4 pre-launch charater select.jpg

It could very well be the final build too, but it's too blurry to see anything anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Xion

This is entirely true. It could be an old screenshot with older character tiles. Like this old shot of DOA4. It could very well be the final build too, but it's too blurry to see anything anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

I dont think its an old shot, and even if it were none of the portraits beside's Zack's have changed, so who is it? No other character has hair as dark as Kokoro's and it doesnt resemble Pai in any notable way. All signs point to new character.

Its a worthy discussion, unlike some who wouldn't drop the "look its Mila!" thing from the story trailer despite all signs pointing to Lisa.

ChrisArmoun

My guess is it's Mila or some other character that hasn't been revealed. TN likes to throw little easter eggs in their vids. This vid was edited and approved in house, so it's highly likely this little glimpse was intentional. They showed glimpses of additional costumes in the last Chronicles vid, then revealed them officially for Gamescom. They know we're obsessive and will pick the video apart for any little extras we can find lol.

KwonJigglypuff

Wait, who was that extra characters in DOA4 characters menu. In the real game, there are not as much "?"/unlockable characters.

Anyway, I hope that's not Mila, I was expecting a pink-haired loli. But, they were pretty smart, they used a sepia filter, that girl could also have blue/green hair, who knows.. hmmm, a blue-haired Korean lady would be nice too.
I guess just like Gamescon confirmed the costumes hints, tomorrow Famitsu leak will confirm (or not) all of this.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD