Dead or Alive Online Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakedaZX

... anyway... what's the side step glitch. Is it when you side step but it doesn't track them moving past you, and you're sitting there backturned at negative frames to them?

I agree that the OH property is much, but at the same time... I mean yea there is always a way around it... if it gets dropped I'll be happy. If not, well then looks like I've got more to worry about... but nbd.

I love this game to death honestly, it took a great direction and it feels great... but the glitches and the fact that my two past mains were neglected in this game... urks me.

MasterHavik

Jesus christ CY. Your ability to drop the name Zack in everyone one of your damn posts is obnoxious.

STOP ALREADY! LOL
How long did it take to figure it out that it was me? It just sucks I can't beat anyone with Zack yet because of the shitty netcode. And that's odd the sidestep glitch does that. It doesn't happen to me online, wait, it's too laggy for me to actually give a crap.

TakedaZX

Ahhh that sucks. I'm just sick of sidestepping moves like 66k from Kasumi and losing my tracking on her when she does it, leaving me backturned at negative frames if I planned on punishing with a side step attack. I hope that gets fixed, I mean it was a good read on a linear move right? Shouldn't I get the benefit of being behind her or to the side of her? I hope that wasn't part of the netcode too... that'd be ridiculous.

I'm not going to down play the guy I fought either, Allan Paris is talented... and was whipping my ass either way... I just felt I should've had the advantage on that certain instance... It was incredibly disappointing.

Something-Unique

The sidestep glitch is when the game randomly switches your sidestep from 2/8 H+P+K to 22/88.

This. Its so random. Sometimes it never ever happens and them sometimes it happens like every other 2-3 matches or so. It drives me nuts because iv'e grown accustomed to one method and when it switches instead of stepping I get a random jab causing me to get stunned instead. It's infuriating.

Just as I say I couldn't get a replay to work I finally get one to play out the right way. The glitches in this game are very confusing. I'm left thinking how and why?

@CY: Your online tag is CrazyYoshimitsu lol. Seriously though i'm beginning to think something is wrong with you with the constant Zack nonsense but then again i'm kinda not surprised either. No offense. You know very well i'm affiliated with multiple FG communities so I definitely know who you are. Just chill a little.

MasterHavik

@CY: Your online tag is CrazyYoshimitsu lol. Seriously though i'm beginning to think something is wrong with you with the constant Zack nonsense but then again i'm kinda not surprised either. No offense. You know very well i'm affiliated with multiple FG communities so I definitely know who you are. Just chill a little.
lol dude. Zack has been my guy since 4. And I was like 12 when that game came out. I'm only acting a little Zack crazy because it has been while, since I have been able to play Zack. And I should remember you are down with a lot of FGs. I can't wait to play when the netcode gets better.

Raansu

From TN's twitter. Seems like the patch will be rolling out for the PS3 soon but the 360 version will have to wait a bit. Its probably still going through MS's retarded certification process that takes nine years.

MasterHavik

YAY!!! I'm so happy I got the ps3 version.* crossing fingers for Zack buffs* lol I feel bad for 360 users though.

DR2K

From TN's twitter. Seems like the patch will be rolling out for the PS3 soon but the 360 version will have to wait a bit. Its probably still going through MS's retarded certification process that takes nine years.

Did they put up a change log?

kusanagi177

The patch is available now on ps3 so far i've noticed the language bug is fixed and milas infinite is gone haven't tried online yet.

DontForkWitMe

patch up up now on psn, lets see if the netcode isn't complete garbage, haven't touched this game in damn near a week

daman077c

Wow, so they rolled in both the netcode patch and others all at the same time. Isn't DLC supposed to come out this week as well?

Dr_Tom

well...I can't find a match....

I don't believe there were any balance changes yet with this patch. Didn't test much though

TRI Mike

Downloading patch now. Ayane was apparently changed so I guess other characters were as well. Bryan's guide is now officially outdated.

TRI Mike

- Ayane's 66k4 is now +1. I don't think that should have been patched at all.

- Language glitch is officially fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD