Dead or Alive Online Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazeincarnated

tumblr_m7bbvbTolx1rr6x4t.gif
image.jpg

TRI Mike

I haven't tested it myself yet but a couple of players I have on my PSN (not sure if they post here) are claiming to be playing without any lag. They couldn't play at all before and are fighting each other right now.

Pupi18

So far its being wonderful. Only 1 bad match and I didnt saw his connection (Didn't noticed at the time)

I'm enjoying it way more.

Something-Unique

Ok I can definitely confirm the game itself is actually faster as well. Even the load times from something as simple as selecting your characters in training mode and watching it load. There was definitely a noticeable speed enhancement all around.

ScattereDreams

Nice patch. Only this time they fucked up training mode.... Now when you attempt to reset position in training mode using the short cut way, it kinda freezes. Characters continue to move, but commands won't register. You have reset position from the start menu.

TakedaZX

the only he buff he needs is a dlc costume with him in wrestling trunks. Let's not talk buffs and nerfs. Let's break the game down guys.
you're just... so retarded with your random ass comments. All I can see now is Ryu with his doa2 costume head gear, and then just mma trunks like zack's, then both of them rolling up in a tag match. XD

shunwong

When is this coming to XBL?

I was having fun with the bad online so it's going to be even more fun with a good online. The people who have already tried it: Actually being able to punish unsafe moves?

RyuJin

Ahhh that sucks. I'm just sick of sidestepping moves like 66k from Kasumi and losing my tracking on her when she does it, leaving me backturned at negative frames if I planned on punishing with a side step attack. I hope that gets fixed, I mean it was a good read on a linear move right? Shouldn't I get the benefit of being behind her or to the side of her? I hope that wasn't part of the netcode too... that'd be ridiculous.

I'm not going to down play the guy I fought either, Allan Paris is talented... and was whipping my ass either way... I just felt I should've had the advantage on that certain instance... It was incredibly disappointing.

Sumi's 66K leaves her at -15 on block and you can interrupt the following kick with a 10 frame jab.

RyuJin

You guys are gonna call me nuts, but Ryu needs a buff. Just something to make him viable. Right now he is borderline unplayable.

+2 and +9 on a tracking move and he is unplayable? His Izuna throw can do close to 50% and he is unplayable? His advance hold makes you scared to throw punches at him and he is unplayable?

Dr Sexual

Glad people are starting to cool down with the "godlike broken Jann Lee dragon gunner" bullshit. Kinda funny though how people are saying LITERALLY exactly the same thing I was saying on day one except in different words. But when I said it I didnt know what I was talking about.

Female Tengu

I say they should buff Ayane's regular mid-kick hold. It doesn't reward players well enough after being able to block people's mid-kicks, IMO.
Just use her expert hold. It's way better and has an easy input.

But I agree, her normal mid kick hold is very pointless. There is nothing really guaranteed out of it. It's not really worth using it except for the lazy people xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD