Dead or alive online. (Russian servers)

Red dragon

im still trying to get the game to actually start. I dont know if im doing any of this wrong or what the deal is. Any help would be appreciated.

Memories HD

Are you following the directions I have at the top of the thread? - FINAL - Doaolauncher - make sure server is set to the 188 one. make sure the "disable widgets" is checked, and start up? what kind of computer are you running?

Red dragon

im running an hp pavilion series laptop.

2 gb ram,
178 gb harddrive,
windows 7 operating system

I got a few other computers back in the states i can try this with if i cannot get it to work here. The internet here sucks as well.

Red dragon

ok, i found what you were talking about and the settings checked out. I hit the start game button and it closes itself out after i get to the techmo logo screen. What am i doing wrong here?

Memories HD

Ive actually never seen that error before. I just logged into the game myself. I think the russians are doing some update work to stop some of the lag. It may be that your pc cant run the game, because since doau WAS a console game, you may need a graphics card to run it. I have a laptop also, but i have 4gb ram 300gb hardrive, anmd windows 7. and it BEARLY runs on mine. so that probably the problem.

Red dragon

i got another hp laptop back in memphis with those kind of stats. Im not that surpised though that it would be stats that would cause a good game not to work on my laptop.

guess ill just wait some more til i get back stateside and enjoy the real deal console version.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Not bad, at least I got something to play with. Buffer system for this is horrible for the 360 pad. Might try the ps3 controller, but I'd just use the Keyboard for now.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Had a game against some russian who didn't know how to do either holds or block, so I got to try out a few of hitomi's strings. Pretty solid character, though I can't tell the real difference between her and Ein.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
She has a retarded drop kick with bizzare priority and frame advantage, but ein has an unholdable mid kick launcher.

That's the biggest difference i guess.

Raansu

She has a retarded drop kick with bizzare priority and frame advantage, but ein has an unholdable mid kick launcher.

That's the biggest difference i guess.

It had frame advantage in 3.1. I'm pretty sure it was unsafe in 2u.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
pretty sure it was frame advantage in 2u.

They copied over her entire movelist as far as i know, with the exception of maybe her sidestep attacks.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Rikuto's right. Her 2U frame data was carbon copy of her 3.2 data, with the only exception being the sidestep attacks.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Yea, I recall that being one of the reasons justownin was such a force early on. He didn't even realize it himself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD