[Dec 1, 2012] Northeast Championship XIII - $500 DOA5 pot bonus (Philadelphia, pa)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Just noticed I hadn't registered yet, despite taking care of flight and hotel haha. Fixed. Only threw in for DoA5 but may pull the trigger on SFxT and UMvC3 later.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
Can anyone house or split a room? I could go i just don't wanna pay a ton for a hotel. Also how much would a shuttle to and fRom the airport be?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I might have a spot in my room, but it may be taken by a roommate's friend. I'll let you know on that decision.

The HuBBs

From Big E:

Ok people I've been telling you for months to get your rooms! So this is the LAST time I can do this once these rooms are gone that's IT.

19 rooms have been added for thurs, 19 for Friday, 19 for sat and 19 for Sunday.(it's scary cause there are still 2 more weeks to till the hotel deadline lol.)

You can book your rooms at: www.bigegaming.com

Hurry up.

Steady G

Hm. I REALLY need to go to this event. I will try my best to make it. I think it's time for people to see this mohawk again. ;)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I totally scheduled a follow up with my LASIK doc for Friday. I'm going to be in Philly before it starts. Whoops. Damnit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD