[Dec 1, 2012] Northeast Championship XIII - $500 DOA5 pot bonus (Philadelphia, pa)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There will likely be individual matches going up on the YT channel (and consequently the Media section on this very site) but it might be a while. The archives are definitely the best bet for now.

BlackxxxMamba

NEC was such a dope tournament! Very good times. We had 58 people enter the tournament. Props to EVERYONE who showed up this weekend.

It was cool to see some of the online players make it out like: Xcalibur Blades, MMA Boss, (bring the rest of the crew next time) Darth Lotonic, Doug, etc. Everyone needs to make it out to these tournaments more often because that was a sick tournament.

Mr Kwiggles and Sonic Fox: Why is your whole family good at games? I knew Sonic was good at games when I saw him playing Eternal Champions.... How the hell do you know how to play that really old game? I can't be too mad losing to my SC5 teammate.

N0rdicNinja

One of the best DoA tourneys ever! Loved seeing so many unknown names as well, that's a very positive sign! That, in my opinion, should bet he focus. I'd rather focus my time trying to get as many unknown players to show than try and convince 1 known player to make it out.

Good shit Xcalibur!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'll post my thanks to everyone soon so this is an announcement post haha. I have to get back to work.

The HuBBs

Mr Kwiggles and Sonic Fox: Why is your whole family good at games? I knew Sonic was good at games when I saw him playing Eternal Champions.... How the hell do you know how to play that really old game? I can't be too mad losing to my SC5 teammate.

I taught him to how play it back at winter brawl 6. lol But this kid continues to amaze me.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Kinda late, but I just wanted to say that this was my first NEC, and it was awesome. Getting to do commentary for top 4 on the Spooky Stream was a fantastic experience and I hope I get more opportunities for commentary in the future. I'll hopefully be seeing everybody again at WB.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD