Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leifang2000

Gen Fu is now 100% confirmed to be playable. No more worries for all Gen Fun players.
Although, that was confirmed before.

Dacthunder

Glasses everywhere
IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg
kokoro's outfit​
IMG_0429.jpg
Dat Lisa and Kokoro out fit umm umm lookin good!

Paulina

Xenosaga, you're killin' it. Dang. :eek:

That pink dress Kasumi is wearing is adorable. =3 Everyone that isn't nocturnal is gonna wake up tomorrow and see FSD blew up. ^^; Rikuto logged off like 15 mins before Xenosaga dropped the Mila bomb, ha.

Btw, not to be a Debbie Downer, but these should probably be going in a new thread. Like "Holy Shit, Grade A Pics Here."

Batcommander

Damn, was hoping for a more ultra feminine fighter like Helena, not a tomboyish one. Wonder if she'll be like Asuka in personality and tone?

Leifang2000

Helena's CEO outfit from Opening Declaration. ^^

SJt7f.jpg

So fresh. I love the more understated looks. I'm really hoping they give her a loose hair option, a la Kokoro. They *are* half-sisters after all, so it would be cool. I'm not holding my breath though.

I Love this one that Helena is wearing! Looks right in the office. LOL.

Tones

Premium Donor
If someone was to call a stance an "MMA stance", all it would be is a mush up of graping stance (hips square, stagger stepped shoulder width) and striking stance (boxing = side on, on foot infront of the other (hips turned). muay thai = hips square, feet hip or shoulder width, standing tall).

I'm looking at the Mila image... Looks like she side stepped. The bag on the far right is designed for punching and kicking combinations.

Zeo

Wow that's the most... ordinary outfit I've ever seen a DOA character wear, I appreciate this actually. Though that's probably not her primary costume as she's wearing a tank top in that picture in the OP. Also glasses look horrible on her.

As for her style rumored to be a female boxing style? I'm ok with this, bring on the reveal trailer.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Xenosaga, you're killin' it. Dang. :eek:

That pink dress Kasumi is wearing is adorable. =3 Everyone that isn't nocturnal is gonna wake up tomorrow and see FSD blew up. ^^; Rikuto logged off like 15 mins before Xenosaga dropped the Mila bomb, ha.

Stalking me, huh?

But apparently not well enough...

TRI Mike

IMG_0471.jpg

Beautiful!!!

Wow that's cool, props to whoever posted it. I don't like the costume very much but I do see some big-ass tits on her, she passes the test to be a DOA girl then.

so how is a boxing character going to work? she'll be easy as hell to counter since all her attacks will be punches. fighing her will essentially be like fighting with a 3point counter system

Nah I don't really think she'll be a punch-only character.

d3v

so how is a boxing character going to work? she'll be easy as hell to counter since all her attacks will be punches. fighing her will essentially be like fighting with a 3point counter system
Punches with the "kick" button will still have to be treated as kicks.

PhoenixVFIRE

Wow that's cool, props to whoever posted it. I don't like the costume very much but I do see some big-ass tits on her, she passes the test to be a DOA girl then.

Nah I don't really think she'll be a punch-only character.
How fitting, Rig uses a style based mostly off kicks and Mila uses a style based mostly off punches. I see what you did there Team Ninja. Also, yes, Mila does pass the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD