Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrDogg

He's just playing with my posts to distract. He knows that what i posted, it's 100% true. :)
And also knows that the version that my friend is playing, is the final.
I understand what it does. Surely he has a confidentiality agreement. He can't confirm or deny my words...

Your information changed with every post for awhile there, that's why I kept asking questions. And every time I asked, I got a different answer.

Again, even if everything was matching up the entire time you were posting, it still wouldn't confirm your friend was playing a final build. There's more to that confirmation than the placement of characters and the order of unlocking. I'm not saying he wasn't playing a final build, but you still haven't really confirmed any of the information you've posted over the last couple pages. It's not your fault since you're just receiving the info and not playing yourself, but the fact remains your information changed several times.

Having been a game reviewer for the better part of a decade, I can tell you that it was rare to receive final code when it was review time. The code was always very close to final, but that's not final. It's how things work. How do you think magazines review games when their print date is a month and a half before the game's release? At that time the game isn't even gold yet.

P.S. All of that should've been read in the voice of either the host from The Wonder Years or Bill Cosby. I'll also take Morgan Freeman if need be. If you didn't read this in one of those three voices, go back and read it again. Bane would work too I guess...

MajesticBlue

Kinda getting excited now. Then again maybe you guys want me to get my hopes up for cool characters? So I can't get excited at all! If you know that I know that you all are trolling me, then how do I know that we are not at a yomi level that is the truth? Just saying...talk about guessing...and 50/50...This topic is far worse then Doa 4... my poor brain. Time to do what I always do. Just hope for the best!
*Fighting game logic why you no apply?*

Aka: At this point it doesn't really matter. The game should be great regardless. Gotta say I can't wait though. The real question is should I trust Team Ninja. o.o *Stares* I was one of the people who wanted Momiji in long before the game was even announced. Even though the new stuff is gonna be cool, I had my hopes up for a long time. Oh well. No point in complaining. Regardless of who is in the game, it is gonna be great playing with you all.

Blazeincarnated

Kinda getting excited now. Then again maybe you guys want me to get my hopes up for cool characters? So I can't get excited at all! If you know that I know that you all are trolling me, then how do I know that we are not at a yomi level that is the truth? Just saying...talk about guessing...and 50/50...This topic is far worse then Doa 4... my poor brain. Time to do what I always do. Just hope for the best!
*Fighting game logic why you no apply?*

Aka: At this point it doesn't really matter. The game should be great regardless. Gotta say I can't wait though. The real question is should I trust Team Ninja. o.o *Stares* I was one of the people who wanted Momiji in long before the game was even announced. Even though the new stuff is gonna be cool, I had my hopes up for a long time. Oh well. No point in complaining. Regardless of who is in the game, it is gonna be great playing with you all.
With people trolling and shit, I'll be damn if I ever trust them....especially people who are making strategy guides....
thats some childish shit. Grow up. Or have I forgotten yall are like in yall mid to late 20's? :rolleyes:

NightAntilli

This pretty much summarizes my feelings about this whole thread:

909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg

DrDogg

With people trolling and shit, I'll be damn if I ever trust them....especially people who are making strategy guides....
thats some childish shit. Grow up. Or have I forgotten yall are like in yall mid to late 20's? :rolleyes:

Momiji, Muramasa, Rachel, Ein, Leon, Tengu, The Rock, and Inspector Gadget are all in the game, just as you predicted. The blurry character select screen picture actually shows all of them. You just have to look really closely at the finer details.

miyodarius

Wow... The Mc Hammer joke was pretty funny the 1st 10 pages, but now this lame. I like a joke just as much as the next guy, but y'all killing that one joke. I keep, coming back here hoping to hear some news about Mila, I see that isn't gonna happen in this thread...
I'll move on

DyByHands

The "Ignore" feature of this forum, works flawlessly.
Yes, it does. Though you may still get email notifications about who ever you ignored, for a minute. I did anyways... But, they did stop.

Wow... The Mc Hammer joke was pretty funny the 1st 10 pages, but now this lame.
Oh. It was a joke? I though DrDogg was being for real... I guess Muramasa won't be in.

Nah, I kidd.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Yeah, he said it should be finished "today or tomorrow" and that was 3 days ago I think.
I did pre order it, my first guide ever.

Yeah, I never get guides, either. I have in the past, but not in at least nine years. Generally I find them to not be worth the money since you can find all of the info online anyway. However, I'll be getting the DOA5 guide with the game at launch, so that I can immediately begin unlocking everything, rather than waiting a few hours for it to be posted on the internet. Plus it'd be great to have all that frame data right there in a book instead of having to start up my old shitty PC to find it every time.

I'm also getting the guide to help support this series' revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD