Did they change Christie's Outfit?

Xion

She has 3 outfits in this demo. The snake one, the white suit and this original one.

Doug Nguyen

I used to like her old one when i first saw her but her new outfit grew on me and i like it more now than her original one.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Tina just stole the fuck out of Bass's 4ppp.
-Oh Shit, I just noticed that, and she was doing it faster. It look like a limbo stun maybe possible from that move. The last punch resulted in a stomach crumple, which are usually paired with Limbo stuns when done at a different stance. I see possible mix up potential, finish the attack or throw!

Doug Nguyen

Is there a certain attack that does a limbo stun or do all attacks have a chance to limbo stun someone under certain circumstances?

UnD34D

-Oh Shit, I just noticed that, and she was doing it faster. It look like a limbo stun maybe possible from that move. The last punch resulted in a stomach crumple, which are usually paired with Limbo stuns when done at a different stance. I see possible mix up potential, finish the attack or throw!
Tina might not be garbage tier in this game? I might need to take back the title of top Tina... She really seems like she has some potential but I wish there would be a video of someone actually knowing what the fuck they are doing playing her.

TRI Mike

I just know that punishing hold animations (and unsafe moves for that matter) with her is gonna be golden. That plus her safe strings, guaranteed ground throw setups, actually-possible air throw and those tits is making her a very strong contestant for a very popular character. I'm considering maining her over Busa this time around for real.

Doug Nguyen

First character i played in DOA4 was Tina, but i found it hard to use her full potential with all her grabs since grabbing human players are kinda hard since i always get hit and i rarely block so its hard to set up. So then i stopped using her and mained Kasumi.

UnD34D

I just know that punishing hold animations (and unsafe moves for that matter) with her is gonna be golden. That plus her safe strings, guaranteed ground throw setups, actually-possible air throw and those tits is making her a very strong contestant for a very popular character. I'm considering maining her over Busa this time around for real.

Tina will never be a popular character and comments about tits are exactly why I hate this community.

Blazeincarnated

Tina will never be a popular character and comments about tits are exactly why I hate this community.
Well keep on hating. People like you must love being a hypocrite because people like you always talk about how DOA sucks, but then you come here to comment....GTFO troll.

Doug Nguyen

If she ends up being top tier (which she might) we'll be seeing a lot of her.
I dont know. Seems like this game is a lot more balanced since it seems each character so far is getting something special. Seems like no one is necessarily top tier in the right hands.

UnD34D

Well keep on hating. People like you must love being a hypocrite because people like you always talk about how DOA sucks, but then you come here to comment....GTFO troll.

People like me are also the ones who's combos you'll be copying. People like me are the ones who come at the game from an intellectual standpoint and dissect the game and figure it out. People like me are the people you'll see getting players from other communities into the game. People like you are people who drive them away. The way Tina is built, I doubt she'll be top tier, and if she is, she'll be a top tier character who actually takes work to play right compared to characters like Hayabusa and Kasumi, which will drive people away. Gen Fu has been top tier in every DoA, often speculated to be the best character (aside from Tengu in 2), and yet, how many Fu players did you see? Helena was speculated to be top tier in 4, and how many Helena players did you see?

TRI Mike

Is it just me or Blaze is getting a lot of hate lately¿

Anyway, Busa's seen a lot of changes and many of his ridiculous DOA4 setups changed so he might need a little more work to get the wins this time around. I seem to remember Manny commenting on this after the E3 IPL thing.

Undead, are you gonna be maining Tina¿ If yes I might need some help and feedback from you once the game comes out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD