DLC Character Discussion

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm sure TN will add an original character (even though she (because we know females sell) might be another disappointment, appearance-wise mainly, like you-know-who).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Why can't you believe that I'm not taking shots at her this time? xD
ldJZ0.gif

Banana56

Perhaps Lixia from Dynasty Warriors God Seekers could be next seeing as that game is coming out soon

latest

Sonicfan11589

When can we possibly hear of more DOA5LR DLC or any DOA news in the near future? Evo is next month, right, or is that February?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
We'll probably get info on the next season pass sometime in early January, it's about time for another stage to be added and a new character somewhere down the line. We got azuchi, Naotora, and Mai all in a year's time so I have high hopes for this year

Sonicfan11589

We'll probably get info on the next season pass sometime in early January, it's about time for another stage to be added and a new character somewhere down the line. We got azuchi, Naotora, and Mai all in a year's time so I have high hopes for this year
Yeah I hope for more classic stages plus a new one. I would love to see Aqua Palace (DOA3) or Aquarium (DOA2U) The former might be able to be used as a tag stage since based on my memory there's no obstacles. I hope we don't get another beach stage, if so, I rather see it raining like in the DOA movie, though for a raining stage, I hope characters appear wet as soon as they appear doing their intro quotes and poses.

For updates if Team Ninja actually adds anything:
-Filter for costumes (for quick access in online mode)
-Like in Smash Bros. use an option that determines how often a costume/music/character is used by CPU.
-An option to fight against a certain player less or not at all if they aren't a fair player (i.e. spamming, annoying, etc)
-I think it was in DOA5 (vanilla), (re)-allow rank grades to appear next to player names while waiting for incoming fights while playing a single player mode.
-Of course, better network code as I have heard many players wanting.
-Option to allow USB/MP3 music to play in background.
-Random option for music select
-Add BGMs from DOA Dimensions, DOA2 remixes that play in Ray House stage, Tina's original DOA1 theme (only PS1 theme is in game).

Thoughts?

Sorry if I went slightly off topic since this thread is about DLC characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I hope for more classic stages plus a new one. I would love to see Aqua Palace (DOA3) or Aquarium (DOA2U) The former might be able to be used as a tag stage since based on my memory there's no obstacles. I hope we don't get another beach stage, if so, I rather see it raining like in the DOA movie, though for a raining stage, I hope characters appear wet as soon as they appear doing their intro quotes and poses.

For updates if Team Ninja actually adds anything:
-Filter for costumes (for quick access in online mode)
-Like in Smash Bros. use an option that determines how often a costume/music/character is used by CPU.
-An option to fight against a certain player less or not at all if they aren't a fair player (i.e. spamming, annoying, etc)
-I think it was in DOA5 (vanilla), (re)-allow rank grades to appear next to player names while waiting for incoming fights while playing a single player mode.
-Of course, better network code as I have heard many players wanting.
-Option to allow USB/MP3 music to play in background.
-Random option for music select
-Add BGMs from DOA Dimensions, DOA2 remixes that play in Ray House stage, Tina's original DOA1 theme (only PS1 theme is in game).

Thoughts?

Sorry if I went slightly off topic since this thread is about DLC characters.
I'd be fine with these. As long as we get a new stage and a new character tho I'd be fine. They still should really add that one BGM from my favorite DOA5LR trailer into the music selection, that'd be my training mode theme for sure

Banana56

I wouldn't mind more crossover stages too, the Attack On Titan stage was pretty cool

As for characters, Mai came out near KOF14 release so maybe we'll get a Tekken character near Tekken 7 release

I think Lili is the most likely choice
c7b4f05cd4564aefded1e9fb63fb5496.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't mind more crossover stages too, the Attack On Titan stage was pretty cool

As for characters, Mai came out near KOF14 release so maybe we'll get a Tekken character near Tekken 7 release

Oh fuck yes, she'd be lit like a torch. She'd also have the best loose hair in the whole DOA5 game

P2p1mbs

If they will make another crossover stage, I personally would prefer they save it for doa6 or another rerelease, that way, we dont have to pay for it. Its not right to have to pay for a stage.

As much as I would love to see a Tekken character in doa, its probably better for them to save any guests for doa6. Having said that, if its either Lili or Nina who became guests, they should use the cutscene in the story mode where Zack mistakes Sarah for Tina and replace Sarah with either of those girls as a joke that Zack cant tell blondes apart.

Sonicfan11589

If they will make another crossover stage, I personally would prefer they save it for doa6 or another rerelease, that way, we dont have to pay for it. Its not right to have to pay for a stage.

As much as I would love to see a Tekken character in doa, its probably better for them to save any guests for doa6. Having said that, if its either Lili or Nina who became guests, they should use the cutscene in the story mode where Zack mistakes Sarah for Tina and replace Sarah with either of those girls as a joke that Zack cant tell blondes apart.
Probably a bit irrelevant, Nina used to be voiced by Sarah's voice actress.

Reactions: Kyo
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD