Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan11589

I didn't realize it was tomorrow the festival, really hope it's something good. Stage DLC definitely. REALLY REALLY want an Aquarium stage. Even though the game is a port of a last gen game (doesn't use the full power of the PS4/X1) the graphics would look great in an aquarium stage. If it's a new aquarium stage, i hope it looks like the one from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury. Love that design.

Chapstick

DOA festival's like a big celebration of DOA so I think it'll be something big, not just outfits. I'm really hoping it's a new stage and/or character not X3. Though making this announcement in summer at a festival right before the release of a bikini pack... Eh.

KwonJigglypuff

I don't know, DOA Festival sounds like the biggest event to end the fifth installment. I'd like a big announcement to close the coming 6 months. An ultimate character or an ultimate stage.

Or the "future" : DOAX3 teaser during Fes, real trailer and news during TGS.

Kronin

I don't know, DOA Festival sounds like the biggest event to end the fifth installment. I'd like a big announcement to close the coming 6 months. An ultimate character or an ultimate stage.

Or the "future" : DOAX3 teaser during Fes, real trailer and news during TGS.

DoA5 is planned to be supported even for all the 2016 judging from the plan about a Battle Royale 2016: I'm pretty sure that even the next year we will get another DoA Festival, the current event is far from being a farewell to the Doa5 series or an introduction to it.

The festival of tomorrow is very simple a celebration of the fighting franchise, better late than never :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD