Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

I don't think so, the characters used for the early promotion pictures end always to be even the one to get a cosplay in the actual DLC pack, and for Tatsuno we already saw male the depiction of male characters.

7SxEb1e.png
Don't be fooled. They'll just pull a Rule 63 and give the male costumes to the DOA girls anyway. lololol

RetroMe91

I really feel like they would put a magic girl chibi in the game. Basically make their own version of chibi moon. That something I am not sure any fighting game has done. It would also explain why she won't be in the DOAX series and would still be a female character (because it's unlikely for them to make a male paid dlc character).

Argentus

*sighs*
More generic anime/jrpg stuff...of course only for the girls. They probably thought, as the Halloween costumes next month will have to include all males, why not at least have the DLC before and after be exclusive to the females. (What DLC pack is planned after Halloween again?)
I haven't felt the incentive to buy DLC for months (man, and I bought so much for DOA5 and Ultimate...), but that's actually a good thing. So, thanks, TN, for saving me a lot of money. ;)
Same. Nothing for Leon, and out or principle I'm not buying any more bootyshorts/bikinis for mila. So its saving me a lot of money.
Huge disappointment from me, not in regards to the costumes themselves but the falcom games selected and the complete lack of male costumes.

I mean no Adol or Dogi outfits?! The dudes are practically the face of falcom, not to mention that the majority of the costumes were from the legend of heroes series and of the games they took outfits from Ys origins was the only Ys representation. This is completely ridiculous.

I fear the tatsunoko pack may go the same way, this sucks.
Honestly what else were you expecting?

At least we will most likely see male costumes again for the Halloween pack mid October
Don't jinx it
And I wonder what it would be like to have a character in game that can't be hit by highs because of their height. Maybe it would work if they took increased damage from mid and low hits? Idk I'm just trying to figure out what TN has in store for this "new" type of character.
Yoda

RetroMe91

So I was reading the costume catalog for Marie Rose's redbull costume. It says you will also need to download the update to use the costume. Is that how the costume is actually going to work? Has anyone checked to see if the update that just occurred included the Marie Rose redbull costume? I don't want to download a catalog for a costume I can't even use...

SilverForte

So for those who have the dlc, what is the level of customization for them? I'm mainly wondering if you can remove momijis wings and what hairstyles you can use with her costume.

The Enforcer

So I was reading the costume catalog for Marie Rose's redbull costume. It says you will also need to download the update to use the costume. Is that how the costume is actually going to work? Has anyone checked to see if the update that just occurred included the Marie Rose redbull costume? I don't want to download a catalog for a costume I can't even use...

Costume catalogs and updates are usually two different things. If you don't want to see the costume, I would advise against downloading the catalog. You should be able to receive new game updates though.

RetroMe91

Costume catalogs and updates are usually two different things. If you don't want to see the costume, I would advise against downloading the catalog. You should be able to receive new game updates though.
I know that. I am not new here. Haha. What I am saying is that the Marie Rose redbull costume catalog specifically said in the details box that you need to download the update to use it, I was trying to figure out how they would be releasing that costume. I was thinking it would be like Kasumi's booth girl costume with a free download, but the detail box of the catalog made it sound like it would be in an update.

The Enforcer

I know that. I am not new here. Haha. What I am saying is that the Marie Rose redbull costume catalog specifically said in the details box that you need to download the update to use it, I was trying to figure out how they would be releasing that costume. I was thinking it would be like Kasumi's booth girl costume with a free download, but the detail box of the catalog made it sound like it would be in an update.

Well I can't say what can/can't be inferred from the description alone. All I can do is use past history to suggest the future. All past DOA DLC has been made available, but Kasumi's was a limited time release. Therefore I would think MR would fall into either category, but even with Kasumi it was still different since 1) She promoted a franchise that was platform specific and 2) Her content was actually in the Halloween files / update. This time MR is in a catalog by herself, so I think chances of an eventual release are better, but not guaranteed.

Kronin

Well I can't say what can/can't be inferred from the description alone. All I can do is use past history to suggest the future. All past DOA DLC has been made available, but Kasumi's was a limited time release. Therefore I would think MR would fall into either category, but even with Kasumi it was still different since 1) She promoted a franchise that was platform specific and 2) Her content was actually in the Halloween files / update. This time MR is in a catalog by herself, so I think chances of an eventual release are better, but not guaranteed.

An user on facebook asked for Marie Rose Red Bull outfit becoming available on the market place and TN liked the post: if they did it I think that it's basically confirmed that this will be what will happen in future (at least for PS4).

SilverForte

Same with kasumis ragnarok outfit, so far there is no way to get it on ps4 besides downloading it on ps3 back when it was available and transferring. Not everyone had access to that.

SilverForte

when do these costumes come out anyways? They have them in the dlc banner but the catalogue nor the costumes themselves are up yet. I did download some game update though, 1.04a, wonder what it was.

SoftCabbage

looks like it's gonna be $2.99 a piece from looking at asian psn price

Yeah. I am using asian PSN here and the price is premium price a.k.a the destructible costume price.

I was thinking to get one for Christie if it's in normal price, but hell no, to the no no no, hell to the no, to the no no no.

Number 13

Yeah. I am using asian PSN here and the price is premium price a.k.a the destructible costume price.

I was thinking to get one for Christie if it's in normal price, but hell no, to the no no no, hell to the no, to the no no no.
So $1 more was a deal breaker? Must have not been that interested to begin with.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
If they are 2.99 each, are they breakable (it wasn't mentioned/shown in the trailer), or has it already come so far, that even the normal type of costume now costs 2.99. o__O'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD