Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

If someone is interested I post the HQ pictures of the DLC promotional images together with the original Nihom Falcom ladies wearing the outfits (I looked for the official wallpapers of the mentioned games with the best resolution, so the sizes change for the latter pictures):

Kasumi as Alisa Reinford from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI:

Ka5fifK.jpg

Alisa.Reinford.full.1530246.jpg

Leifang as Estelle Bright from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI SC:

B0NKTye.jpg

s_jpg_562b8c83jw1e6c1mzw2pxj20zk0qodrw.jpg

Tina as Mail from POPFUL MAIL:

1QcghX5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ayane as Fie Claussell from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI II:

2jWsZmT.jpg

QDBlXV7.png

Helena as Vita Clotilde from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI II.

qeyluaf.jpg

sen2_24v.jpg

Hitomi as Tita Russell from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI FC:

58uy6Ka.jpg

wallpaper.legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-second-chapter.1280x960.2013-11-22.39.jpg

Christie as Zava from Ys ORIGIN:

Jip2dXy.jpg

ys-origin-wallpaper25.jpg

Lisa as Scherazard Harvey from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI FC:

qOvSX6W.jpg

wallpaper.legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-second-chapter.1280x960.2013-11-22.26.jpg

Kokoro as Rixia Mao from THE LEGEND OF HEROES AO NO KISEKI:

A49Yy9J.jpg

aonokiseki_wp_10l.jpg

Mila as Noël Seeker from THE LEGEND OF HEROES AO NO KISEKI:

bSHbazS.jpg

Noel.Seeker.full.822567.jpg

Momiji as Feena from Ys ORIGIN:

swxUk05.jpg

Origin_Wallpaper_09.jpg

Rachel as Dela Delon from BRANDISH: THE DARK REVENANT:

69Sos8K.jpg

brp_05l1920x1200.jpg

Marie Rose as Tio Plato from THE LEGEND OF HEROES ZERO NO KISEKI:

3GLqvpO.jpg

KRf4rbr.jpg

Kasumi Alpha Phase 4 as Altina Orion from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI II:

z9KBPmO.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nyotengu as Reah from Ys ORIGIN:

UDBH0dE.jpg

082154ab19634280e490436bc57aa2fc.jpg

Honoka as Renne from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI SC:

aHXOz6w.jpg

wallpaper.legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-second-chapter.1280x960.2013-11-22.40.jpg

I remain of the opinion that the outfits are really beautiful, more apparently even the texture quality seems to be overall good.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nyotengu and Momiji do look really nice... I would have considered buying one or maybe even both, but why should I suddenly pay 3€ for each? Seriously, that's a 50% price jump for no increase in quality or quantity whatsoever. That's actually f****** huge and would be an absolute no go in real life retail.

Kronin

Nyotengu and Momiji do look really nice... I would have considered buying one or maybe even both, but why should I suddenly pay 3€ for each? Seriously, that's a 50% price jump for no increase in quality or quantity whatsoever. That's actually f****** huge and would be in real life retail an absolute no go. DLC practices...

The Nihom Falcom series are so extremely popular in Japan (Y's at 2011 was the second JRPG franchise with the major number of game releases below Final Fantasy) that KT already know that many people will be incentivate to buy them: so the reason for the price increase under the more or less official excuse of a collaboration (actually this is a speculation of the fans and not something stated from TN or KT).

You can expect the same course of events for the Tatsunoko DLC (and very likely even for the November collaboration with Square Enix).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The Nihom Falcom are so extremely popular in Japan (Ys at 2011 was the second JRPG franchise with the major number of game releases below Final Fantasy) that KT already know that many people will be incentivate to buy them: so the reason for the price increase under the more or less official excuse of a collaboration (actually this is a speculation of the fans and not something stated from TN or KT).

Let's hope, they won't get away with this so easily in the West. Or watch every costume in the future cost 3€/$. And why not make the destructible costumes 4€/$ then?

Kronin

Let's hope, they won't get away with this so easily in the West.

The problem is just that KT seems care very few for the West when DLC matters are got in consideration (from contents to policies), so I doubt that this could mean something: the DLC market seems to be overall in the East, so until the people there buy the outfits everything is fine...

Last edited:

Argentus

If someone is interested I post the HQ pictures of the DLC promotional images together with the original Nihom Falcom ladies wearing the outfits (I looked for the official wallpapers of the mentioned games with the best resolution, so the sizes change for the latter pictures):

Kasumi as Alisa Reinford from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI:

Ka5fifK.jpg

Alisa.Reinford.full.1530246.jpg

Leifang as Estelle Bright from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI SC:

B0NKTye.jpg

s_jpg_562b8c83jw1e6c1mzw2pxj20zk0qodrw.jpg

Tina as Mail from POPFUL MAIL:

1QcghX5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Ayane as Fie Claussell from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI II:

2jWsZmT.jpg

QDBlXV7.png

Helena as Vita Clotilde from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI II.

qeyluaf.jpg

sen2_24v.jpg

Hitomi as Tita Russell from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI FC:

58uy6Ka.jpg

wallpaper.legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-second-chapter.1280x960.2013-11-22.39.jpg

Christie as Zava from Ys ORIGIN:

Jip2dXy.jpg

ys-origin-wallpaper25.jpg

Lisa as Scherazard Harvey from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI FC:

qOvSX6W.jpg

wallpaper.legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-second-chapter.1280x960.2013-11-22.26.jpg

Kokoro as Rixia Mao from THE LEGEND OF HEROES AO NO KISEKI:

A49Yy9J.jpg

aonokiseki_wp_10l.jpg

Mila as Noël Seeker from THE LEGEND OF HEROES AO NO KISEKI:

bSHbazS.jpg

Noel.Seeker.full.822567.jpg

Momiji as Feena from Ys ORIGIN:

swxUk05.jpg

Origin_Wallpaper_09.jpg

Rachel as Dela Delon from BRANDISH: THE DARK REVENANT:

69Sos8K.jpg

brp_05l1920x1200.jpg

Marie Rose as Tio Plato from THE LEGEND OF HEROES ZERO NO KISEKI:

3GLqvpO.jpg

KRf4rbr.jpg

Kasumi Alpha Phase 4 as Altina Orion from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SEN NO KISEKI II:

z9KBPmO.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nyotengu as Reah from Ys ORIGIN:

UDBH0dE.jpg

082154ab19634280e490436bc57aa2fc.jpg

Honoka as Renne from THE LEGEND OF HEROES SORA NO KISEKI SC:

aHXOz6w.jpg

wallpaper.legend-of-heroes-trails-in-the-sky-second-chapter.1280x960.2013-11-22.40.jpg

I remain of the opinion that the outfits are really beautiful, more apparently even the texture quality seems to be overall good.
There's something I love and something I hate about each outfit.

KwonJigglypuff

Lisa's default hair color on that costume should have been white, haha.

So how much is the pack for a European player on PS4 ?
I might consider buying it.. or only Helena's if it's too expensive.

RetroMe91

So are there any levels of customization for these outfits? Like changing hair, removing wings?
Yes and no. The characters who did not receive dyed hair or hair accessories/adornments are allowed to change their hairstyles. The characters with dyed hair and accessories/adornments are not able to change their hair. The wings on Momiji's costume are not able to be removed.

I'm kinda torn on the Momiji costume. I think it looks great, but there's going to be so much clipping with the inanimate wings, dress, and bands. Of course we can't forget that collaboration premium price with no destruction. I might just wait until next month to see what the Halloween costumes look like, if the Momiji costume looks better I'll get that instead.

SilverForte

Yeah that's basically how I feel. The costume itself is beautiful but the wings just kinda aren't needed. I may just pick it up anyways.

Argentus

I honestly thought you'd faint due to joy after seeing Mila's haha
I want to trust me lol. From the waist up its badass. But then I see booty shorts. AGAIN. Fuck.

Its like her old hoodie bikini situation all over again lol. Doesn't he'll that they're pink in the middle of an otherwise forest green outfit. The fuck is that?

Ah well. I haven't been able to play for over half a year now so I'm just keeping up with it, can't buy anything anyway.

Kronin

So $1 more was a deal breaker? Must have not been that interested to begin with.

In general I suppose that it's more a question of principle for the majority: to buy something to 2 or 3 dollars can not be different (however everyone live in a different situation, so it's wrong to talk in absolute), but if you think about is just exaggerated to buy a single DLC outfit with similar prices, overall when you compare it to the price of the complete game. One outfit at 3$ cost more or less a 1/13 of the game (39,99$). This means for the producers buying singularly 13 costumes is apparently comparable to buy the entire game and of course this is just an absurdity.

I repeat that this is maybe one of my favourite packs even with the bad note of no male characters in it - just because there were even so much great outfits for them from the Nihom games, they could really release a pack for the full roster without problems this time; but the price is something that can kill the purchase for many people and objectively I think that hardly someone could recriminate about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD