Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMe91

I'm thinking all the costumes seen so far have been great and I feel the Bayman one will look good in the game even if it doesn't look that great here.

PS: I was just thinking I wonder if a character will have a lazy mummy outfit this year considering we've gotten one each year.
Marie Rose gets the mummy costume this time. ;P

Or Alpha gets it, but it's jelly just like all her clothing costumes...

The Enforcer

While true, Kappas are extremely popular in Japan, the word Kappa has a completely different connotation in America thanks to a certain individual, i'm sure everyone here knows what i mean, lol.

Indeed, I don't know the full story, but in a way I think even our American usage seems like an extension of the very nature of the Kappa in terms of mischief from what I loosely understand about Kappas. Interesting how that makes Kappa costume even more of a practical application for fighting games since I've mostly seen the expression circulate in the FGC

---

Lisa's Year of the Mummy! lollllolololll11lllloll

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
The Facebook just posted a pic of a lady's bust with black and silver armor and a necklace. Anyone recognize it?

its ayanes, the one that had 2 different versions and a cloak

image.jpeg

UpSideDownGRUNT

Maybe they swapped it for Rachel? the pose doesn't say Ayane at all to me. It more screams rachel.

Either they gave it to rachel or they snapped a moment where Ayane is stood straight.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Maybe they swapped it for Rachel? the pose doesn't say Ayane at all to me. It more screams rachel.

Either they gave it to rachel or they snapped a moment where Ayane is stood straight.

pose? its a shoulder

im not going to be able to play match the costume much this time. i saved very few pictures and i have no clue where the bulk of them are.

The Enforcer

That'll work too. I think it's Ayane and not a swap. :-/ Not that we can put it past TN, Ayane often gets showcased early.

UpSideDownGRUNT

inb4 Ein gets another terrible slutty/joke costume

the only Ein one I saw that I liked was Enlightened Shadows but it wasn't haloween-y at all and ha 0% chnace of making it. welp...

Argentus

tumblr_nvxc5nOpQT1ueokfso1_400.jpg

Team NINJA ‏@TeamNINJAStudio
Rising from the murky depths to devour cucumbers…and KIDDIES!!!! (dun dun DUN!!) 生きるか死ぬか・・・か #DOA5LR #Halloween
this?? xDD
CE-vKaYUgAA7T6Z.jpg
Fuck it that's cute lol

I mean hell look like a child molest or in game but whatever he cab be in peewees playhouse.

No, Kappas are probably the ugliest fictional creatures ever created. they aren't even ugly in the scary sense they're just stupid looking. whoever wound up with this probably ended up with the worst costume in the game I'm not even exaggerating

If Bayman is the one that took the blow, oh well just as long as I don't see a deseign that I would kill to have.

Gawappamon_ex_collectors_card.jpg

I beg to differ. Kappa can be awesome
12063598_743634472407307_3368273659312393659_n.jpg

Edit: Wow that Ayane outfit is amazing looking.

Nice.

God, the anticipation is so fucking real on my side!

lJHcJb9.gif
I'm surprised I'm not the same.

Well looks to be a fun weekend of teasers at any rate.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
you know what sucks? my phone works better than my laptop at scanning pictures on facebook, but i cant access the fansent pictures i need on my phone. so if i look up the pictures i just have to overload my computer fucking great -_-

Xhominid The Demon Within

I'm surprised I'm not the same.

Well looks to be a fun weekend of teasers at any rate.

You have no clue how hype I am right fucking now, not just to see if I win(which you bet your ass I hope my costume gets into this game and become immortalized) but to see the other beauty of the costumes that are chosen too.

That fucking Ayane costume looks suck as fuck too.

This is pretty much gonna be me the whole weekend.

Ignore the word that's on the screen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD