Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
This is the only Kappa costume I recall
11350624_849931558376346_6621749634485407651_n.jpg

RetroMe91

No offense to the artists, but I don't like either costume. Not from an art stand point, but from an idea stand point. Maybe I don't like kappas or maybe it would just be better on other characters, such as Eliot or Phase 4... idk..

I think the art, especially Marie Rose's, we're executed well.

Darkslay

If they gave that to Bayman it means one of 2 things.

1. That this sets the type of costume they wanted, silly stuff rather than cool and creative designs.

2. That this was literally the best thing they could give Bayman, from all other entries, which is just sad.

Either way, this sets a precedent for what's to come. I pray to all the gods i'm wrong *shivers*

RetroMe91

Random question and whoever has the answer can feel free to PM them to me versus putting them here if they feel it's more appropriate, but does anyone have the entries for Eliot? I am interested in seeing his potential costumes. I would ask about some of my favorite females, but there would be a significantly larger pool of costume designs...

Kodachi

Standard Donor

1. That this sets the type of costume they wanted, silly stuff rather than cool and creative designs.

2. That this was literally the best thing they could give Bayman, from all other entries, which is just sad.

Either way, this sets a precedent for what's to come. I pray to all the gods i'm wrong *shivers*
Number 2 is more likely, from what i've seen there weren't too many options they could have gone with for him. Also there's always a few goofy costumes like Jann lees dragon. I guess this kind of fits Bayman since he scuba dives sometimes? idk

Last edited:

The Enforcer

#SUBJECTION! XD

Obviously the artist thought it was a cool design, but because it doesn't match your prefs doesn't mean it's not cool or creative. Kappas are apparently popular in some places. E. Honda already has a Kappa costume -_-

* uh oh art thread all over again, lol *

RetroMe91

I think it may be a mix of both. I think they are trying do a lighthearted and silly.. the only one I even remembered for Bayman was the killer Butcher design, which was so rad.

Darkslay

Number 2 is more likely, from what i've seen there weren't too many options they could have gone with for him. Also there's always a few goofy costumes like Jann lees dragon. I guess this kind of fits Bayman since he scuba dives sometimes? idk
Kappas appear in ponds and rivers, you can scuba dive in those? XD
And what are you talking about? Lee's Dragon costume isn't goofy, its the best costume in the game lol.
#SUBJECTION! XD

Obviously the artist thought it was a cool design, but because it doesn't match your prefs doesn't mean it's not cool or creative. Kappas are apparently popular in some places. E. Honda already has a Kappa costume -_-

* uh oh art thread all over again, lol *
While true, Kappas are extremely popular in Japan, the word Kappa has a completely different connotation in America thanks to a certain individual, i'm sure everyone here knows what i mean, lol.

Jadeinchains

I'm thinking all the costumes seen so far have been great and I feel the Bayman one will look good in the game even if it doesn't look that great here.

PS: I was just thinking I wonder if a character will have a lazy mummy outfit this year considering we've gotten one each year.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
M-maybe it will look better in game :')

No, Kappas are probably the ugliest fictional creatures ever created. they aren't even ugly in the scary sense they're just stupid looking. whoever wound up with this probably ended up with the worst costume in the game I'm not even exaggerating

If Bayman is the one that took the blow, oh well just as long as I don't see a deseign that I would kill to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD