Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

12115480_10207837776044492_4079050991245156432_n.jpg

Fear is averted, this is actually pretty good, reminds me of voodoo priestesses and stuff. I'm now happy that the better costume won.

Back to the halloween previews, seems like they are gonna stick with those who are drawn this time rather than randomly give them someone else's design...atleast for now...

And I think, it's a mess. :/
Why is her vagina flaming?

Well I think it's okay because I've seen characters like that dressed before...
Reminds me of Beetlejuice(The animated character and movie character, not the real life black dude)...either that or I would have taken anything for it to not look like Mila's outfit(which is not saying anything good about the outfit).

Either way, I'm still at -100% hype lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wasn't there a Bass costume like this?

edit:
Yep, it was Bass:

10247343_520433568060733_7094229265382322518_n.jpg

Last edited:

Argentus

Wonder what generic monster costume leons getting. Shoulda stuck with and an submitted the wraith costume.

KwonJigglypuff

Wonder what generic monster costume leons getting. Shoulda stuck with and an submitted the wraith costume.

Based on what Mr. Wah said (the fact that Leon's last year costume was the least popular in sales), I wouldn't be surprised if he received a swap.
Could be Momie Leon (Ryu 2013), Franckeinstein Leon (Bayman 2013) or Devil Leon (Bayman 2014).

It's a shame.

But this year's surprise was Lisa getting an original costume. So, who knows?

Clue: The characters who will get swaps won't be teased this week. So pray for your character to get teased as soon as possible.

Let's not forget the worst pirate of all

008_11.jpg

A recolored nurse outfit

That was the fraud of the century. Haha, poor Sarah fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD