Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverForte

Momiji wins this one, not so sure about the color scheme but it's easily the best outfit imo. The headpiece kinda resembles Ryu's, wonder if that was why they gave that specific one to her.

P2p1mbs

CT-e3ICXAAEyiQ7.jpg

41NfTwU9Y-L.jpg

who pulls this look off better?

that hairstyle makes honka's head look out of proportion to her body (i blame the boobs), so i have to go with hitomi

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I'm sorry but mila and christie don't look right dressed as schoolgirls. They should have got male uniforms.

Someone had to gripe about it :)

Number 13

I'm sorry but mila and christie don't look right dressed as schoolgirls. They should have got male uniforms.

Someone had to gripe about it :)
Why would they get male outfits? Them not being the peak of feminine performance doesn't mean they should belong in the opposite sex.

KwonJigglypuff

They seem to actually fit the characters from the original serie.

Lisa - doing the paperwork for her team, she's smart and have great analytical skills
Christie - very dangerous, doesn't like the communicate with others, won't spare a life
Helena - she teaches the other girls, and is an example to them, she also embodies beauty

etc.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
They seem to actually fit the characters from the original serie.

Lisa - doing the paperwork for her team, she's smart and have great analytical skills
Christie - very dangerous, doesn't like the communicate with others, won't spare a life
Helena - she teaches the other girls, and is an example to them, she also embodies beauty

etc.
What seris is this?

SoftCabbage

They just look better in pants.

But anyway, I still like Christie's school outfit better than her transformation.... lol.

I'm not that "Ow-Em-Gee objectifying woman" guy, but there are better things than bikini and thong.

IMO, overall Kokoro and Momiji got the best transformations. While Helena looks like a neon-colored idiot from scrapped Fighter Force DLC design and Phase-4 looks like coming from one of the lost Halloween submission.

EDIT: DLC is up in Asian PSN (Singapore)

SilverForte

I hope there's the option to start out in the transformed state, not really keen on playing momiji in a schoolgirl outfit.

Chapstick

You have to land the PN I'm assuming? So only people that can get off PB's get to see their character's other versions in matches lol

Last edited:

HHH816

oh shit if it's true, i hate doing power launcher. not my style of play..how else can i transform the costume..hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD