Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

I know but like...giving Mila that cutesy clipped hair is like giving Kasumi liberty spikes. Its just so wildly polar opposite for the character that its jarring

Mila, to me always came across as a character specifically designed to incorporate the most practical fighting style and outfits, having her hair clipped back makes sense in that regard but it does seem odd in that regard that the clipped back hairstyle wasnt her default from the start, i bet if it was, there wouldnt be much issue since it looks more practical for an mma fighter compared to her actual default. i think it would have been more out of character for her is she wore decorated, colored hairpins as opposed to the plain ones she does use

Argentus

Mila, to me always came across as a character specifically designed to incorporate the most practical fighting style and outfits, having her hair clipped back makes sense in that regard but it does seem odd in that regard that the clipped back hairstyle wasnt her default from the start, i bet if it was, there wouldnt be much issue since it looks more practical for an mma fighter compared to her actual default. i think it would have been more out of character for her is she wore decorated, colored hairpins as opposed to the plain ones she does use
Yeah like I understand her hair being pulled/pinned back, but not in THAT school girl style.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I don't think Mila would realistically have to pin her hair back. It's short, and seems practical to fight with no pins. I think it would've been so cool if she could gel her hair back, dye it different colors, or even do mini side braids like Kamikurimusi has in SC4.(Mila and Kamikurimusi remind me so much of each other)

squarewindow

Standard Donor
New costumes are up (on EU PSN at least, haven't checked Xbox Live yet). One costume for each of the 16 girls minus Alpha and the VF pair. Each costume has two forms, the second one of which is activated by doing a power blow, rather than costume destruction like all the other two-form sets.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
they transform, yaass
CT-ZfWhXIAAXD8k.png

they look awesome :eek:

Number 13

Did a trailer even come out for this pack yet? Also looks like one of the better recent female packs. Momiji one in particular looks hype. Also cool more hair colors/styles.

Jadeinchains

Taniko is like the master of uploading these pictures really fast. The outfits look cool but its a shame a few are copy pastes.

Edit: to the above I'd say Honoka.

Jadeinchains

I think it might just be the lighting because on the above pictures of rachel Kodachi posted she looks more tanned in the forest stage. So I think it just has darker lighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD