Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

Amazing stuff here!! Some of the new outfits:
Cb_dumcWIAAuEHn.jpg:large

Honoka's looks good would've been even better though with her hair more similar to Kunoichi's:

image.jpeg

Zero Beat

Momiji is more or less like Ina, right? lol
latest
I was thinking the same thing, based entirely off my time with Warriors Orochi 3 - Similar importance in their family/clan, similar hairstyles, and they both use a bow.

If Ryu isn't Hanzo, someone done goofed. They might give Raidou Fuma Kotaro's costume, though their body types don't mach, so I don't think that's too likely.

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

I have seen people suggesting/wanting this guy for Ein... Honestly, I'd be down with it the guy straight up looks like Ein only more bishounen.
tumblr_n2q374rgI21qbr92fo1_500.jpg

I honestly don't understand why Hayate got Yukimura except probably for his hair and goddamn it, he looks like classic badass Yukimura from SW1 with orange hair. But I can see Ein most likely get Mitsunari, because, well, in SW, Yukimura and Mitsunari are buddies and almost like two person with same way of thinking. lol

Having never played any warriors game and being unfamiliar with all the characters my eyes glaze over reading these posts with a bunch of Japanese names I don't know lol

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Samurai_Warriors_4

Scroll down to Characters. You'll see names. The costumes will be taken from SW4.

Chapstick

are these petals or butterflys?
I wish more characters had cool particle effects other than sweat droplets Hayabusa should have leaves, Hayate should have feathers, Momiji maple leaves etc.
I think the game risks becoming too busy and characters begin losing their uniqueness even more. Hayate does have wind effects that I guess could be added to more moves and Momiji has her fire which imo is enough. Hayabusa used to have leaves didn't he? They could add those back in.

KwonJigglypuff

I wish more characters had cool particle effects other than sweat droplets Hayabusa should have leaves, Hayate should have feathers, Momiji maple leaves etc.

Definitely!
That's something I'd like to be patched.

What do you think about feathers for Helena ? Any other idea ?

1456368458-ode-to-my-father-hilarious-contrary-images-of-hwang-jeong-min-couple-and-oh-dal-soo-couple-in-released-stills.jpg

Chapstick

Just remembered they patched out the slowmo glitch so I won't be able to take cool pics with her special effects ):

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I think the game risks becoming too busy and characters begin losing their uniqueness even more. Hayate does have wind effects that I guess could be added to more moves and Momiji has her fire which imo is enough. Hayabusa used to have leaves didn't he? They could add those back in.
I'm talking about Powerblows not special moves or anything like how Ayane has Iris petals in her PB
Definitely!
That's something I'd like to be patched.

What do you think about feathers for Helena ? Any other idea ?

1456368458-ode-to-my-father-hilarious-contrary-images-of-hwang-jeong-min-couple-and-oh-dal-soo-couple-in-released-stills.jpg
that actually looks really nice, its like she about to knock the crap out of Nyotengu
Marie Rose with rose petals would be sweet :)
mr_final_by_kodachi_sama-d78hm48.jpg
drew this back when she was released

SoftCabbage

I suppose Helena will get Aya's costume, since both are symbolized by a certain holiness and the white swan.
Hopefully she will have the costume on the right, as it will have less clipping issues... especially with Bokuho!
Please TN, for once, try to give Helena black hair. :D

1456366533-452844.jpg

She won't.

The costume on the right is her doing a cross-over with DW.

The costume on the right is actually DW7 Zhen Ji's costume. Not Aya Gozen's.

Petals

----
(moved comment)
Btw, from the screenshot, I think TN just wanna play SW cosplay with their characters. As can be seen right now, everyone looks like their SW counterparts. Ayane is cliche; both Ayane and Nene have the same voice actor in Japan.

Well, in this case, I'm sure Nyotengu will get Nouhime's kimono. And if Christie gets Koshosho's, I just damn hope she won't get her pink afro hair..

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Not to rain on your parade...but feathers or petals for anyone other than the ninjas with their ninjutsu magic would be weird. Where would Helena's feathers come from? Would she throw them out of her pocket while doing a special move? XD Same with Marie Rose. What would guys like Leon and Bayman have? Bullet shells? XD

Argentus

I suppose Helena will get Aya's costume, since both are symbolized by a certain holiness and the white swan.
Hopefully she will have the costume on the right, as it will have less clipping issues... especially with Bokuho!
Please TN, for once, try to give Helena black hair. :D

1456366533-452844.jpg

I can't tell if sw recycles costumes from dw or vice versa
chara4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD