Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

If you look at Hayabusa and Kasumi's tag intro, the timing and the camera is still set to move as if Hayabusa is coming in from the sky via leaves (like in DOA1-3), but there's just nothing there. It looks pretty awkward.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Idk I can imagine Leon throwing sand haha

124de49.jpg

Sneaky, lol. XD

SoftCabbage

Not to rain on your parade...but feathers or petals for anyone other than the ninjas with their ninjutsu magic would be weird. Where would Helena's feathers come from? Would she throw them out of her pocket while doing a special move? XD Same with Marie Rose. What would guys like Leon and Bayman have? Bullet shells? XD

It's called visual effect, sir. The purpose is to exaggerate things. There's zero logic in this kind of thing, even for the ninjas.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I suppose Helena will get Aya's costume, since both are symbolized by a certain holiness and the white swan.
Hopefully she will have the costume on the right, as it will have less clipping issues... especially with Bokuho!
Please TN, for once, try to give Helena black hair. :D

1456366533-452844.jpg
It would be a very interesting choice!

I can't tell if sw recycles costumes from dw or vice versa
chara4.jpg
or whoever this is. Helena would look good in this chick's outfit as well.

Argentus

Not to rain on your parade...but feathers or petals for anyone other than the ninjas with their ninjutsu magic would be weird. Where would Helena's feathers come from? Would she throw them out of her pocket while doing a special move? XD Same with Marie Rose. What would guys like Leon and Bayman have? Bullet shells? XD
latest

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Does anyone have the stream link to NicoNico yet? Terurock from JPN asked me on twitter if I have the link to which I don't.

Banana56

Seeing Rachel as Daochan again would be a dream come true
ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-rachel-costume-425.jpg

especially if its her current design on the far right
368cfc2a5974a5938ab9331be9a01e3d.jpg

I could see their being a Dynasty Warriors pack with a character from the game as a guest. I could see this or something else being their stage too

dead-or-alive-4-20050916065948166-jpg.844

SoftCabbage

TN confirms Sengoku Musou pack has 30 costumes on their Twitty

SNS】3月下旬には「DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round」の「戦国無双」コラボコスチューム30着も販売予定!こちらも待ってて下さいね。

Xhominid The Demon Within

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't see really how she'll be that much to deal with. Her attacks look heavily telegraphed and most likely will hit multiple times in the same hit level. Blocking and then punishing her unsafe attacks should make her pretty sizable to contend with.

I don't see really how she'll be that much to deal with. Her attacks look heavily telegraphed and most likely will hit multiple times in the same hit level. Blocking and then punishing her unsafe attacks should make her pretty sizable to contend with.

Just don't finish the strings lol. Her moves seem safe...but the enders look unsafe as hell. So she may play more like Alpha and not fully commiting to combos if you get blocked.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Just don't finish the strings lol. Her moves seem safe...but the enders look unsafe as hell. So she may play more like Alpha and not fully commiting to combos if you get blocked.
Did the stream show any of her precise frame data and hit levels? I'm hearing alot of players say that she'll be pretty easy to read because she'll have mostly mid kicks.

Did the stream show any of her precise frame data and hit levels? I'm hearing alot of players say that she'll be pretty easy to read because she'll have mostly mid kicks.

They HAD the frame data up for a second...but then took it off.

Seems like they want to keep some stuff secret. But I'm seeing it the same way I see Alpha in that she is predictable and has unsafe moves, but she probably will have safe moves within her combos to stop early and her kicks are fast enough so they won't be easily holdable.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They HAD the frame data up for a second...but then took it off.

Seems like they want to keep some stuff secret. But I'm seeing it the same way I see Alpha in that she is predictable and has unsafe moves, but she probably will have safe moves within her combos to stop early and her kicks are fast enough so they won't be easily holdable.
I think they probably had the frame data up for a split second as a discreet way of saying "Hey, we know she looks OP....just check out her frame data when she's released and you'll see the truth." Other than that, I'm excited for her, at least she's not a total copy of Rig like we all thought. She looks like she'll bring something unique to the table....game play wise at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD