Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

If they can really resurrect deceased people, then maybe even Cyber-Lisa will be a thing come DOA6.

But...but Lisa isn't dead right?

Seriously though if Lisa comes back as a cyborg so long as she isn't grey and isn't covered in metal or something then I'll be fine with this.

She better not be dead though and she needs to come back in DOA6 and just say "oh all that rubble just landed in front of me and I only screamed to fit the mood"

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Seriously though if Lisa comes back as a cyborg so long as she isn't grey and isn't covered in metal or something then I'll be fine with this.

She better not be dead though and she needs to come back in DOA6 and just say "oh all that rubble just landed in front of me and I only screamed to fit the mood"

At least her boobs and ass will be all natural, I'm sure. :) Otherwise DOA6's all new Soft Engine couldn't be applied. That would be such a shame...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

By cyber I don't mean dead, but I assume she'd be pretty injured, and that MIST would give her some hi-tech cyber gear to assist her while she's recovering. If MIST does have the resources to resurrect dead people, then they probably can provide technology to aid injured body parts. She'd be like Cyborg, except 89.9% human since TN would only replace an arm and probably an eye.

Jadeinchains

By cyber I don't mean dead, but I assume she'd be pretty injured, and that MIST would give her some hi-tech cyber gear to assist her while she's recovering. If MIST does have the resources to resurrect dead people, then they probably can provide technology to aid injured body parts. She'd be like Cyborg, except 89.9% human since TN would only replace an arm and probably an eye.

Yeah that would be fine if she was just had a bit of Cybernetics or something. So long as did didn't completely over shadow how she looks like it did with Raidou then that's fine.

At least her boobs and ass will be all natural, I'm sure. :) Otherwise DOA6's all new Soft Engine couldn't be applied. That would be such a shame...

Yeah I'm sure we can count on that!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What if she had one real tit and one robotit so when she jumped around only one moved like what already happens sometimes with omg mode
Does that really happen? I haven't used OMG mode in so long.... But I don't think they'd do that. It's both knockers for TN otherwise it's a knock off to them. They'd get death threats and angry tweets left and right if a fan's waifu doesn't have both natural boobs attached.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What if she had one real tit and one robotit so when she jumped around only one moved like what already happens sometimes with omg mode

She would lose balance! There needs to be some counterweight pendulum like in Asian skyscrapers in the robotic tit:

17m8nmc4ivqkmpng.png

Taipei%20101%20Counterweight%20BEFORE.jpg

Not quite as big as this...but pretty similar. XD

P2p1mbs

What if she did show up again and still plays the same but it's revealed in the story mode that it's just a clone and the real Lisa really IS DEAD?

Jadeinchains

What if she did show up again and still plays the same but it's revealed in the story mode that it's just a clone and the real Lisa really IS DEAD?

I'd rather it was a clone that died instead because I wouldn't like the idea that the Lisa that everyone knows and loves and deep down in their hearts know is the best character had died and it was just a fake replacement.

Fredi

Well, I don't think that Lisa is dead, Tecmo-Koei won't kill a female character neither from DOA series, I think

About Samurai Warriors costume set, that would be the last DLC?
I think that Tecmo and Team Ninja would starting with DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well, I don't think that Lisa is dead, Tecmo-Koei won't kill a female character neither from DOA series, I think
They did it to Alpha 152, who is canonically dead. That cursed scene in story mode where they made me think Ayane and her stupid brother Hayashit killed her proves also that they're not afraid to toy with your emotions and that they're more than capable of killing off your waifu. That was unforgivable...

P2p1mbs

I'd rather it was a clone that died instead because I wouldn't like the idea that the Lisa that everyone knows and loves and deep down in their hearts know is the best character had died and it was just a fake replacement.

How about if they did the amnesia story again by having Lisa return with a new move list and personality while her old move list is put in a dedicated La Mariposa unlockable character, essentially the reverse scenario to Ein/Hayate?

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

How about if they the amnesia story again by having Lisa return with a new move list and personality while her old move list is put in a dedicated La Mariposa unlockable character, essentially the reverse scenario to Ein/Hayate?

Honestly I just want the story to doa6 to start where the story to doa5's ended with Kasumi standing on the Freedom Survivor. And then I want Lisa to suddenly walk up and punch her in the face and say

:lisa:"screw you bitch, I come back to the lab to save your homoerotic brother and then you and your friends cause a roof to crush me and then just leave me there?!"

And after that scene I don't care what direction the story goes in. Well I do kinda but this is the most important scene.

PS: Of course this scene would be in the assumption that the ninjas really did see Lisa get crushed and then just left without trying to help her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Honestly I just want the story to doa6 to start where the story to doa5's ended with Kasumi standing on the Freedom Survivor. And then I want Lisa to suddenly walk up and punch her in the face and say

:lisa:"screw you bitch, I come back to the lab to save your homoerotic brother and then you and your friends cause a roof to crush me and then just leave me there?!"

And after that scene I don't care what direction the story goes in. Well I do kinda but this is the most important scene.

PS: Of course this scene would be in the assumption that the ninjas really did see Lisa get crushed and then just left without trying to help her.
I honestly think they knew she was in danger, but they ignored because of various reasons. If you saw DOA:Dimensions story mode, Lisa threatened Kasumi as gunpoint, so Kasumi probably held the grudge the past two in game years, and she didn't seem to happy with Lisa at all. Then there's the disturbing fact that the ninjas didn't speak directly to her during Phase 4's introduction or during the course of the three part battle. They just ignored her the whole time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD