Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-truth

Ayane needs more kimono's tbh, I love Ayane in Japanese clothing for some reason... Same with Kasumi. Also, I like Marie in punk style clothing because that was her original design in the first place. I hope the tournament players try to influence TN to give Marie more punk outfits in the future since TN listens to the tournament players.
Here's a short list what kind of costumes I want for the characters.
Kasumi: more casual girly outfits.
Ayane: more Japanese clothing
Hayate: more ninja outfits and casual outfits.
Ryu: same as hayate
Raidou: more demon like outfits
Momiji: more dresses and Japanese clothing
Rachel: more sexy casual costumes
Lisa: idk about her.
Tina: more southern hillbilly trucker hoe clothing
Mila: more girly clothing and less butch clothing
Christie: more sexy business like costumes and assassin clothing.
Bayman: sexy firefighter costume, sexy soldier costume assassin clothing and a business suit.
Leon: Royal clothing since the king like samurai warrior clothing really fits him
Honoka: more normal clothing
The vf and Naotora don't really need anything since they're just guests
Alpha 152: more colors
Phase: more clothes with hoods and no Kasumi rip off costumes, we need to know the difference
Brad: more classy and normal clothing, tired of him looking like a hobo.
Eliot: more gay like clothing.
Ein: more variety in his wardrobe like less fishnet shirts.
Rig: sexy firefighter costume( i would main him if he gets that) more
Male swimsuits where he actually has an bulge ._.
Kokoro: more variety
Helena: more French clothing
Zack: hmm more suits since he's rich
Bass: idk anything cool.
Jann lee: he deserves nothing.
Gen fu: same as Jann lee
Nyotengu: Royal clothing
Marie: more punk like clothing.
Leifang: more Chinese outfits.
Hitomi more costumes like her denim outfit

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hopefully there are more punk costumes for Marie Rose, I love her school uniform so hopefully she gets more costumes with this theme
doa5u___marie_rose_winning_pose__school_uniform_3_by_existingbox9-d7d4ju8.jpg

After her original gothic lolita costume also my favorite for her. (It also fits perfectly with Eliot's punk rock one in tag.)

dead_or_alive_punk_rock_eliot_2_by_doafanboi-d8iia2p.jpg

I complained about it a thousand times in the past already but I want it back! ;__; I got it on DOA5U for the Xbox360 but the only way to get it on Last Round for PS4 is to buy Marie's whole DOA5U pack for like 18$/€. D: Which I won't. That is crazy for just one costume.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Every piece of it is quintessential punk. All he's missing is a green mohawk.

I actually considered giving him an undercut/mohawk at one point...

superthumb.jpg

...not green though but in his natural hair color but I thought they would never ever model that (also it's just too off character) so his second a little bit more wilder hairdo it was.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think the last pass exclusive suits got sold separately and I doubt this will be too.
I believe they do don't they? After the season is over, they go up for sale. I prefer that method to just buying the season pass and getting stuff for characters I hardly use.

Jadeinchains

I don't know how his costume is considered as 'punk'.

I always see it like Rowdy Piper's costume.

Many punk. Such costume. Wow.

26a05277e03dc63fdbe0a5123cac1486.jpg
PhRrUWc.jpg

... Its just a kilt. It can be used for more styles then one. Like seriously its just an article of clothing and besides that one thing the outfits are completely different.

It would be like walking up to someone wearing 100% Gothic attire while your head to toe in hello kitty cosplay and declaring that since your both wearing the same ring clearly her outfit isn't goth.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eliot is basically the male Marie rose
He's undeveloped compared to the other males
Younger
Blonde
Blue eyes
European
I thought he was from England. And he's not really underdeveloped, he's shorter than the other guys but he's still up to par in the physique department, have you seen his arms and back in his C1?

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

Sorry, but I can't compare an article as small as a ring to something as thousand times larger, such as a kilt, which is more attention grabbing compared to a ring.

*Inb4 drama unfolds: I was just saying and showing why I see his costume reminds me much of Rowdy Piper's. Tight tee, red kilt, arm bands, dark belt (which is in a form of tied jacket for Eliot), and non see-able pants.

Jadeinchains

Sorry, but I can't compare an article as small as a ring to something as thousand times larger, such as a kilt, which is more attention grabbing compared to a ring.

*Inb4 drama unfolds: I was just saying and showing why I see his costume reminds me much of Rowdy Piper's. Tight tee, red kilt, arm bands, dark belt (which is in a form of tied jacket for Eliot), and non see-able pants.

Okay well I can see the comparison even though it is mostly the kilt. But yeah its really nothing that should cause drama. Also I'm sure this ring would be attention grabbing! O.O

Biggest-Wedding-Ring-In-The-World-dybr3ku9.jpg

Dark-truth

I thought he was from British. And he's not really underdeveloped, he's shorter than the other guys but he's still up to par in the physique department, have you seen his arms and back in his C1?
It's England Lavar not British XD and he is more undeveloped than the others I mean look at bass rig Raidou bayman and Leon

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's England Lavar not British XD and he is more undeveloped than the others I mean look at bass rig Raidou bayman and Leon
That's understandable since they probably work out or get fitness from their occupations. Eliot looks like his only workout would be training with Gen Fu, which explains why his body shape somewhat resembles the girls if you compare them, he just lacks the breasts and hips that guys lack.

P2p1mbs

I believe they do don't they? After the season is over, they go up for sale. I prefer that method to just buying the season pass and getting stuff for characters I hardly use.

I never knew that. Kinda makes buying the passes pointless if you can just buy anything included in them individually. I wonder if they actually made a profit from selling passes over just packs...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I never knew that. Kinda makes buying the passes pointless if you can just buy anything included in them individually. I wonder if they actually made a profit from selling passes over just packs...
It's not too bad a business practice with the passes concerned. If you want to buy a pass that gives you complete access to all DLC but pay a hefty price, i respect that and say go all for it if you got the cash. I myself could get it, but I don't like certain characters and would feel bad dropping all that money, so I'd just prefer to wait and buy it...I know players like the feeling of getting the exclusive costume first, but it doesn't matter really to me, anyone can use it once the pack ends if they pay the $2.

werewolfgold

Not counting Leon and Jacky, that's 8 characters added since ultimate (:momiji:, :rachel:, :marierose:, :phase4:, :nyotengu:, :cyborg:, :honoka:, and :naotora:). That probably means either 2 for each of them. Releasing in a few days so we don't have to wait too long to know for sure.
The Famitsu article says that it's only for the women (shocking development).

Also, I kind of doubt Momiji and Rachel are going to count. It's likely going to only be the 5 shown in the pictures.
:marierose: :phase4: :nyotengu: :honoka: :naotora:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD