Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

I thought he was from England. And he's not really underdeveloped, he's shorter than the other guys but he's still up to par in the physique department, have you seen his arms and back in his C1?
England's in Europe though. And that's true, he was certainly pumping some iron between 4 and 5. Someone with the pc version should mod his head on Bayman and post it here

Regarding the season pass exclusives, they've never been up for sale after the seasons ended.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Are you sure?? I could have sworn it was possible to buy them once the pass was finished....I must be imagining things then, oh well. XD

P2p1mbs

The Famitsu article says that it's only for the women (shocking development).

Also, I kind of doubt Momiji and Rachel are going to count. It's likely going to only be the 5 shown in the pictures.
:marierose: :phase4: :nyotengu: :honoka: :naotora:

I don't really mind that batch being the only ones featured in this pack (not that I plan on buying anything since I don't use any of them anymore) but I'm left wondering who will get more than the others.

KwonJigglypuff

So we're gonna have 4 packs until July. Wow.

3 packs (16 costumes) + 1 pack (30 costumes).

Place your bets! I'm expecting at least one bikini pack for the summer!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Well doa festival is in july..
So I'm expecting this might be the last season before a major announcement (doa6? Doaxvf?) But i would hate to send the game off just yet. We're finally seeing the full potential of the game flourishing.

But I also feel it makes sense because u cant keep clinging onto the same game.. while all of the competition ventured to other new grounds.

Unless u call it "DOA5LR for realz edition" lol

It breaks my heart to see the vf cast go especially with the lack of a vf6. I still feel like they can go all nuts n dish out a few more characters but.. its not productive financially and its understandable. :(

On a side note.. marie's outfit is adorable! Looks like phase 4's one but really suits her lol

WisperG

Are you sure?? I could have sworn it was possible to buy them once the pass was finished....I must be imagining things then, oh well. XD
lol, yes, we're sure, but just in case I double-checked, and while the Pass costumes have their own listings, it simply says "Not available for purchase" until you buy the pass, and then it adds a download button.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Well doa festival is in july..
So I'm expecting this might be the last season before a major announcement (doa6? Doaxvf?) But i would hate to send the game off just yet. We're finally seeing the full potential of the game flourishing.

But I also feel it makes sense because u cant keep clinging onto the same game.. while all of the competition ventured to other new grounds.

Unless u call it "DOA5LR for realz edition" lol

It breaks my heart to see the vf cast go especially with the lack of a vf6. I still feel like they can go all nuts n dish out a few more characters but.. its not productive financially and its understandable. :(

On a side note.. marie's outfit is adorable! Looks like phase 4's one but really suits her lol

If you want me to be completely honest...I don't see the VF cast really going away for DOA6...

Remember, Team Ninja and AM2 made the deal for two reasons:
1. TN needed a distributor for DOA in other areas than Japan or America
2. Hayashi and the leader of AM2 are friends.

If Hayashi still plans on making DOA a Competitive Fighter for us...I can still see them including the VF characters for the benefit of both games still. Of course, they will probably have either more VF reps or simply a change past Akira and Sarah.
Hilariously, I've seen them more of DOA characters now than VF lol.

And Ayane's Kimono costume is just....DAMN! Oh why is it a Season Pass costume!?

TOBMAST3R

It seems, there is a new Halloween Costume Contest going on:

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201604150054/

Deadline is May 16!

1.jpg

TOBMAST3R

Like with the bikini contest they don't even ask Westerners to contribute anymore? o . O

Well, you can send in your designs on Facebook (DeadorAliveGame) also, so this will be announced for western fans a little bit later the day I guess.

Jadeinchains

Yay a new design contest! It will be exciting to see what people come up with this time. I'm guessing you too will be entering.

I guess this also confirms that there will be a season pass 5 as well.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Well, this is running on Facebook (DeadorAliveGame) also, so this will be announced for western fans a little bit later the day I guess.

Yay a new design contest! It will be exciting to see what people come up with this time. I'm guessing you too will be entering.

I guess this also confirms that there will be a season pass 5 as well.

Ah, I see, thanks Tobi! :)
I'm really torn to take part or not ... I feel like most good ideas are already done after several contests and literally thousands of fan designs. And many ideas that were done by fans weren't even made into costumes. I wouldn't want to repeat others ideas even if they weren't made so far. Why just always the Halloween contests? :(

Jadeinchains

Tyaren you should look for something obscure that maybe no one would have thought of. I love both design contest types but the general design contest is definitely open to more creativity.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I doubt I'll re-enter again after last year's disaster...
Many people will just toss in their repeats that didn't make it as well as their newly original ones and it's hard to make even one with my craptastic drawing skills, let alone more.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Many people will just toss in their repeats that didn't make it as well as their newly original ones and it's hard to make even one with my craptastic drawing skills, let alone more.

Exactly, there will probably be like 10.000 entries and 9000 of those will be of people just loading off all their costume designs again that weren't chosen by TN so far. Last year many didn't even care if the theme was Halloween or not. x__X

SoftCabbage

Why even worry about your craptastic drawing skills? Look at the entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD