Status
Not open for further replies.

Yun-Seong

Thing is, Helena looks beautiful in this costume in the illustration but in the 3D model? In the game Helena isn't that thin and delicate. Many costumes look odd on her, like the white one with the roses collar for example.
I'm always wondering why people are so obsessed for her to wear all the ballerina stuff too. There's always so many of those in costume contests. Helena is one of the women that a ballerina costume would fit the least. Not just because of her almost full-figured built but also because of her fighting style. There is like nothing delicate and light about her powerful movements and crouching stances.
I'm not really fan of her ballerina costumes. As a man i always claim that Helena's sex appeal liies in her romantic beauty and costume like that one fit her perfectly. In DoA 5 TN change a little bit her shilouette She ought to be a little bit taller and her legs a little bit more skinny. She also would look amazing in very very skinny jeans, a sleevles shirt and heels. I have thousands ideas for costumes for her but not always im able to draw them. With your skills that would be very easy ;) About her movement - for me a lot of them are delicate. Specially when she uses her arm to do ,,wavy'' punches, when she spin around her own axis ect.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I honestly don't believe that the stage is going to be Paid DLC. It really makes no sense given that the stages have all been free and I feel like it's better to wait and see before making assumptions.

Because again, if we go nuts and keep making assumptions to this level, it's going to kill the drive of the game whether or not it's true.

Jadeinchains

Season pass listing on psn:

"Newcomer pack"
"New costume pack"
"New costume pack"
"New costume pack"

Nothing about only the new girls getting things

*Phew* That's a relief then! I didn't really believe that they would do something like that and it was just a one off for the newcomer pack to catch them up. I'm sure the stage will be free as well whatever it might be.

Xion

It also lists a new stage though im sure that will be free to everyone through a patch like the others.

The costume counts for the remaining 3 packs are 16, 16 and 30. Thats less content than season pass 3 for the same price? damn you TN.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Season pass listing on psn:

"Newcomer pack"
"New costume pack"
"New costume pack"
"New costume pack"

Nothing about only the new girls getting things

Look at this shit right here, and I believe I do remember that the last Season Pack 2 HAD them advertise Azuchi too as a new stage WELL before we knew what it was when it was announced...and no one blew their gasket then...

And now because of ONE PACK and them doing the exact same shit, people are losing their minds and look at it now...people are getting corrected and everyone looks dumb.

This is why people shouldn't do assumptions. Just because something dumb is happening in DOAX3, doesn't mean it will suddenly shift to DOA5LR and doing so without proof just makes you look stupid. This is not directed at the poster I'm quoting, this is to those who have gone insane with assumptions.

Argentus

So, guys. This is probably a stretch but what if the 30 costume pack is a Dynasty Warriors crossover? And what if the new stage was Burai Zenin, you know, to go with the pack. 30 costumes is the same amount as the Samurai Warriors pack and at this point, I'm positive the ones that are for sure to be excluded will be the VF guests. But, I'm not going to go too far ahead on this.

30 costumes would mean just about everyone. I've got a feeling it could be another crossover pack. Or maybe we'll finally get those Yakuza/Kimono costumes that some of us have been requesting.

While I would enjoy that, I really doubt it.
.I've been under the assumption that Nao and the sw pack were forced by KT to promote the new SW game.

There's no new Dynasty Warriors so no way

Chapstick

Forgot to mention this but I got Honoka's casual and went to do her 1st combo challenge and my game immediately crashed. Save wasn't corrupted. I went and did it again to see if I'd have the same results but it didn't crash the second time around.

LR's dlc outfits have consistently had issues for me with combo challenges and I'm not sure why these things happen? Bad coding?

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Does the costume pack catalog have to be downloaded first, because I'm trying to buy phase's cop outfit but then it says something about an error. if I try to go back, it just says it again.

EDIT: Found a way to buy them. :-D

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

When it comes to this whole paid new stage issue, can't someone just ASK TN directly for clarification?

As for the pack for this new pass, I wouldn't put it past them to make it ONLY for the newcomers, I said a few pages earlier that I wouldn't' mind that so long as they eventually let us buy some of the costumes in packs according to specific themes, specifically sportswear for all of them, but that's just me.

I certainly hope (and expect) they do at least one more swimsuit pack with ALL the girls. If they release a pack with JUST the DOAX3 girls, I'm going to flip a fucking table.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Ok, I regret buying the cop phase 4 DLC. You can't let her hair loose, put it in her ponytail, or nothing. You're stuck with that thin short braid, which doesn't make any sense.

SoftCabbage

Look at this shit right here, and I believe I do remember that the last Season Pack 2 HAD them advertise Azuchi too as a new stage WELL before we knew what it was when it was announced...and no one blew their gasket then...
No one blew the gasket because there wasn't any, son.
TcS01Vz.png

sZcowVs.png

a3VcgNr.png

What listed in the trailer was exactly the same as in PSN, just like this time.

It's paid. Life sucks. We gotta deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD