Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fairy Tail? YESSSSS!!! Never really watched the anime, but i like where this could go! I hope they continue doing anime packs, a Hyouka and Shimoneta one would be as great to me as a plate of Crab rangoon with a large caramel frappe!☆

Jadeinchains

Okay well I'd never heard of Fairy Tail so I'm looking right now at characters outfits from it and I've seen some purple haired Loli character so I just know Marie's getting her's.

Fairy Tail? YESSSSS!!! Never really watched the anime, but i like where this could go! I hope they continue doing anime packs, a Hyouka and Shimoneta one would be as great to me as a plate of Crab rangoon with a large caramel frappe!☆

I have to say as much as I was hoping it wasn't a collab pack I am very happy to see that TN have built such a connection to other Japanese companies. :) Also I'm not a big anime fan so I didn't really understand the crab thing but I like Frappuccino so there's that!

Edit: I just saw a character called Lucy who has a sidepony so I'm guessing Honoka will get her outfit which is fine cause it looks good actually.

Jadeinchains

I was wondering that because with the other collab they had mostly women but I've seen quite a few male characters with this one, unless they gender bend some of the male outfits for the girls.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If they make the girls dress as men just to sell...ooh, I don't even want to fathom it, they did it to Phase 4 in that Tatsunoko pack.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Fairy Tale is a popular shounen manga/anime. Many of the main characters are male. It would be really weird if they only gave costumes to the girls. I already know who Ein is going to be, lol:

latest

You are again lucky @UpSideDownGRUNT, another half naked costume for your man crush. :D

Sonicfan11589

Fairy Tale is a popular shounen manga/anime. Many of the main characters are male. It would be really weird if they only gave costumes to the girls. I already know who Ein is going to be, lol:

latest

You are again lucky @UpSideDownGRUNT, another half naked costume for your man crush. :D
Maybe Jacky and Akira and Jann Lee and other spiky haired male will get an outfit (I know NOTHING about the show) since they are basically anime looking. Even VF had an anime for a couple of seasons back in the 90's plus the VF2 music videos.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Maybe this pack could be for ALL the DOA guys, they pulled something like this for the Valentines day DLC, they'll probably make the males the main thing and add a few girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD