Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm probably going to only buy Kasumi, Phase, and Ein depending on what they get. I really want Naotora to get something, but I'm having doubts since she's a guest character, but maybe not. Momiji and Rachel are guest but they get in on collaboration packs.

lotr9690

LOL serious tho Ein is Bishy af :oops:

I still rather have good costumes though lol
I hear ya. It would be nice. Maybe they'll surprise us and Ein will be one of the FT villains or other guild members...
3554496-ftforever_fairy_tailru_-_by_soul_-sanna-_dragneel-fairy-tail-33872943-1024-768.jpg

Seriously though @UpSideDownGRUNT he's probably gonna be Loke the Lion. He's one of the central thematic characters (not central characters). Important enough, but not too important. He's a "Celestial Spirit" from the Zodiac.
loke_the_lion.jpg

Last edited:

Nikotsumi

I'll pass on this one, maybe I'll consider getting Honoka and Ein's (if he gets one) depending on which costumes they get, though it's 100% sure they'd get Lucy and Gray. Hmm... now that I think about it, I'll just get one if I have to, considering they'll be 3€ each.

Still waiting for a Final Fantasy pack T_T

P2p1mbs

Momiji and Rachel are guest but they get in on collaboration packs.

No, they're not. Considering the fact that they were created by TN and part of the NG and doa shared universe, and the fact that they're in doa now, it's pretty clear that they are very much doa girls and NOT considered guest characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No, they're not. Considering the fact that they were created by TN and part of the NG and doa shared universe, and the fact that they're in doa now, it's pretty clear that they are very much doa girls and NOT considered guest characters.
So Naotora can be considered DOA right? She may not be made by TN, but she is made from the IP of the company that TN is in, so if Rachel and Momiji are not, than Naotora shouldn't be either...I'm hoping.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
she's not from the DOA/NG shared universe.
Yeah, but she still likely exists in the timeline, or did since she was cast from her time period into modern day DOA.
I'm actually a little surprised they chose Fairy Tale. If they are going to do a cross-over with an anime, I thought they'd pick Attack on Titan since Koei-tecmo is working on an Attack on Titan game and that series is really popular everywhere. Though Fairy Tale is pretty big in Japan too.
I'm hoping they make more anime collaborations, knowing DOA they'd probably go for a Prison School or Shimoneta collaboration...heck, even Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple could be a possibility. XD

HHH816

holding off my money from buying all the gust costume seems a good bet, since fairy tail costume mostly ecchi stuff.

erza change coustume all the time, lucy always got her battle clothing torn apart .maybe we will get girls with destruction or transformation costume

marie will probably got wendy costume

P2p1mbs

Yeah, but she still likely exists in the timeline, or did since she was cast from her time period into modern day DOA.

Her involvement in the story hasn't been confirmed to be canon. She's clearly still regarded as a guest character. Honestly, it seems to me that you're being in denial about the fact that she's unlikely to be a permanent character for doa.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Her involvement in the story hasn't been confirmed to be canon. She's clearly still regarded as a guest character. Honestly, it seems to me that you're being in denial about the fact that she's unlikely to be a permanent character for doa.
....W-what would make you say such a thing?? It's not like I like or anything...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What? Just because I'm concerned about her standing as a character doesn't suddenly mean I use her or anything. I could care less about Naotora...

Dark-truth

I'm probably going to only buy Kasumi, Phase, and Ein depending on what they get. I really want Naotora to get something, but I'm having doubts since she's a guest character, but maybe not. Momiji and Rachel are guest but they get in on collaboration packs.
Momiji and Rachel were guests in ultimate, but since they added ryu who was originally a guest too I think Momiji and Rachel will be helping the ninja's in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD