Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-truth

I love that outfit so yeah I want that outfit at some point too! I'm actually surprised it as never been added with the amount of dlc this game has.
I know right ? I thought it would've been in her casual pack, but I'm happy her casual is something original and different.

Me too! ...well, as long as her hair is up in her ponytail. They also need to fix the clipping issue in the back where the hair clips in the scarf behind her.
The hair mechanics need to improve, also the bald shadow.

lotr9690

Its not cheating >.>
Monogamy sucks. Try poly-amory. It's the best. I'm trying it out and it works GREAT! In real life, YES! but especially for this game. Live it up. Make an arrangement with Hitomi, she'll understand. For all you know she's already seeing other men... And women ;) Lucky you!

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Monogamy sucks. Try poly-amory. It's the best. I'm trying it out and it works GREAT! In real life, YES! but especially for this game. Live it up. Make an arrangement with Hitomi, she'll understand. For all you know she's already seeing other men... And women ;) Lucky you!
Don't encourage him. It's not like he's innocent, even though he claims to be xD

Sonicfan11589

I know right ? I thought it would've been in her casual pack, but I'm happy her casual is something original and different.

The hair mechanics need to improve, also the bald shadow.

I actually like her casual outfit, kind of a bad girl meets good girl look what with the dress and leather jacket and boots.

Dark-truth

Just saw this:
Boy, suuuuure wish some of these costumes were in the actual game, and you know, not mods but nope.

Srsly tho, y can't these be real.
I honestly will do anything for that RaidouxOmega costume. Also I loved all of Kasumi's and Ayane's. Too bad there wasn't really diversity in the characters. Would've loved to see phase or Momiji

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want Kasumi's Dimensions outfit, the one where she wears the green robe but one side is left off to show her tube top. That was my favorite, especially with the low ponytail. We really should have a mini Dimensions throwback pack, Helena and almost everyone else had a new costume from that game.

Jadeinchains

I want Kasumi's Dimensions outfit, the one where she wears the green robe but one side is left off to show her tube top. That was my favorite, especially with the low ponytail. We really should have a mini Dimensions throwback pack, Helena and almost everyone else had a new costume from that game.

Nice avatar! :)
I think that might just be my favourite outfit for her.

It seems like everyone wants classic doa-doa4 outfits back, I just hope they do a pack like that for the 20th anniversary. If any of the ones i mention got in i would want NO "adjustments" done to them! Looking bavk on the wikia of past outfits a few I want are -

Christie's red trench coat! ( I think every Christie fan wants that )

Christies black tuxedo. ( Its so classy and I like the gender bend aspect of it!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nice avatar! :)
I think that might just be my favourite outfit for her.

It seems like everyone wants classic doa-doa4 outfits back, I just hope they do a pack like that for the 20th anniversary. If any of the ones i mention got in i would want NO "adjustments" done to them! Looking bavk on the wikia of past outfits a few I want are -

Christie's red trench coat! ( I think every Christie fan wants that )

Christies black tuxedo. ( Its so classy and I like the gender bend aspect of it!
Thank you, Vex from the mods section was nice enough to get it for me, I love it!☆

I think they're starting to catch on that we want the classics and stuff, if you look at their likes and faves on their twitter page, they have acknowledged the requests. I'd ask them myself too, but my dad is on twitter, and I don't want him thinking I'm obsessing over DOA, my parents already believe in their head that I play VGs 24/7...

P2p1mbs

Since everyone is talking about throwbacks they want to see, I may as well too (I've posted these before but I still looking at them so I may as well). I will seriously pay double for these:

tina_doa4_by_undeadmentor-d9e7lod.jpg

tina_by_undeadmentor-d9dzqpz.jpg

Jadeinchains

OMG yes! I was playing as Tina earlier today and thinking about how she needs something good! Not to mention she only has like one outfit which is a casual outfit that she would actually wear outside of the wrestling ring, which is her leather jacket one with the yellow hoodie. ( which is my favourite outfit for her and has been before doa5 vanilla even came out ) So I'd love her to have the zebra print one for another casual outfit, and the top one is just great as well so I'd love that!

PS: Where do people find these really good renders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD