Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Naotora might also not have sold well. She was the only character that I didn't buy... She's just weird in DOA. XD
Now that you mention it...that is possible, I keep forgetting that I had to pay for her, and it's not like any Core fighters can use her without paying for now. Btw, why didn't you buy her? She's good imo, I like her just as much as I do Kasumi, her personality is so strangely intoxicating...

Jadeinchains

Now that you mention it...that is possible, I keep forgetting that I had to pay for her, and it's not like any Core fighters can use her without paying for now. Btw, why didn't you buy her? She's good imo, I like her just as much as I do Kasumi, her personality is so strangely intoxicating...

I bought her too and she's really fun, I do wish she wasn't do apologetic though. I have kind of forgot about her though since she hasn't got much I'm interested in.

Maybe because she's a clusterfuck of mashy SFX and can't stop bowing/apologizing like an incessant pest.

Always the equaliser lol.

Naotora might also not have sold well. She was the only character that I didn't buy... She's just weird in DOA. XD

She definitely might of, the only character so far ( if they make more dlc characters ) that I haven't bought is Raidou.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
VF characters are within the same boat as Naotora except she is likely to obtain one. (She even has the I'm A Fighter slogan outfit I believe, which is odd since she's also not part of the DOA universe) She's a Samurai Warriors character from KOEI which Team NINJA is a sub division under them. It's just easier for the character.. whereas characters from SEGA is like a journey to another planet just to ask for permission.

Lately Team NINJA has been making collaboration outfits that is difficult to add to characters that were not originally made by Team NINJA. The biggest chance is outfits they make on their own that doesn't suck or fan made outfits, yet those are once in a blue and resorting to luck in hoping for the best a particular outfit makes it in from fan made ones, which is also a drawback. Basically luck is not on my side if they continue to make more than 50 collaborations a day. (Unless the people who made the collaborations also talk to SEGA about it.)

Besides, I only buy outfits for Akira anyway and very rarely for Jacky (actually, think I bought only 'one' outfit for him). Don't really pay attention to Pai or Sarah, sounds cruel I know.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Her English VA makes her a hell of alot more bearable honestly.
Yeah, her English one is way better, she makes me melt when she speaks. I mainly like the JP voice for the taunts and that weird scream she makes during her PB and flying butt attacks.

But back on topic, it's mainly these collabs like DB said, it's limiting the guest fighters since that'd be a hell lot of additional agreement and copyright discussion to add on to. Plus collabs save TN any work and time they'd have to put in making original outfits, collabs are basically copy the idea and paste it into DOA, simple and effective while making premium money easy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Let's all be honest here, most of the English VAs suck.
As long as you don't mean Nao, Kasumi, Lisa, and Marie Rose, Rachel and Eliot I agree that most of them are mediocre. Is there any clarification for when the pack will come?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
La Mariposa's is bad but not Lisa's. I hate practically everything about MR anyway.
:-O ....... I lIke MR, but we should seriously get back on topic. So I'm just gonna cast a stick in the fire and declare that this will obviously be premium price, and I doubt it'll have transformation or rips, which is basically cheap of TN to charge double for a collaboration DLC that doesn't even do anything special.(Also Lisa and La Mariposa have the exact same voice...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD