Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
They could collab with Marvel or DC and make a bunch of leotards/skinsuits that still look like weeaboo shit.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Pretty much anything they would collab with would just be weaboo in essence, they're catering to a certain audience/fan base after all. I'm quite content with the Japanese stuff, most of what's popular over here in the west isn't really my thing anyway. I'm much more interested in anything Japan than anything Western tbh.

Chapstick

I liked Leifang and Phase's deception outfits, more western fantasy-esque stuff like those could be cool (but with much better textures). Though I'm always here for good casual outfits like Kasumi's fanmade sakura dress, Eliot's casual pack one, Eliot's punk one, and Rig's LR outfit

David Gregg

I don't really base the outfits I like off of where it came from just if I think it looks good. lol

Natsu-Dragneel-fairy-tail-17464810-1798-2560.jpg

Probably one of the cooler outfits he has gotten in a long time imo. And hair color changes are always much appreciated.

The scarf might be a clipping problem though.

Last edited:

Yun-Seong

Eliot look very cool as Natsu. Love that anime. Wondering who will get Juvia and Gajeel. Ein for sure will get Gray. Kokoro might get Levy, maybe Gen-Fu as Makarov. Tina as Cana(that actually would be cool). It's still a shame that Helena will get Aquarius, thought she would be Mirajene or Juvia or Evergreen.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Why are people so sure Ein will be in this pack? Lol

He probably won't be, he hasn't been in a single costume pack that hasn't been full roster since 2014...

UpSideDownGRUNT

Except he never got costumes like that until DOA5U, the fact that people genuinely think that honestly saddens me... Rig gets sexualized costumes and that doesn't make him a stripper.

Chapstick

He probably won't be, he hasn't been in a single costume pack that hasn't been full roster since 2014...
Deception
Except he never got costumes like that until DOA5U, the fact that people genuinely think that honestly saddens me... Rig gets sexualized costumes and that doesn't make him a stripper.
Rig is definitely a stripper his cop outfit looks even more like stripper-wear than Tina's 5U schoolgirl dlc

Cadaveri

The costume design for Ein on DOA5 is beyond my understanding, so BAD.. there's like 1-2 good costumes lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They're better than the Japanese ones
Yeah, one flaw to JP. voicing is that most of them sound similar and there's literally like 5-7 different types per gender, like I can easily make out the flamboyant one, loli one, genki, etc.
The costume design for Ein on DOA5 is beyond my understanding, so BAD.. there's like 1-2 good costumes lol
I literally only like his 3P outfit and casual DLC, the rest are just BORING. I regret pretty much anything else I've purchased for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD