Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

"We are proud to announce we are going to start charging for stages! And next will be paid balance patches! We will also be implementing a true arcade-style experience where you need to pay 25¢ for each time you play arcade, time attack, or survival!"

That would still be less offensive than the ticket system sh*t they pulled in X3 tbh.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
The big announcement should be a character design contest, like where TN could make our likeness in the DOA world and we could design our own move set and personality to go with out looks. That would be so cool!!

Chapstick

The big announcement should be a character design contest, like where TN could make our likeness in the DOA world and we could design our own move set and personality to go with out looks. That would be so cool!!
We'd get another Marie Rose since Japan's fanbase seems to have the most say in things

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
We'd get another Marie Rose since Japan's fanbase seems to have the most say in things
Another MR? I kinda agree, but I don't think TN would do that, making another loli like her would take away her uniqueness, she's the only girl in DOA with a body of her type, even Honoka wasn't as popular as she was despite having tig o' bitties big enough to balance saucers. I would hope there's other popular Japanese stereotypes they could use instead.

Argentus

Another MR? I kinda agree, but I don't think TN would do that, making another loli like her would take away her uniqueness, she's the only girl in DOA with a body of her type, even Honoka wasn't as popular as she was despite having tig o' bitties big enough to balance saucers. I would hope there's other popular Japanese stereotypes they could use instead.

K few things

1) she never had any uniqueness to speak of to begin with.

2) honoka was already another Marie rose

3). You know damn good and well they'll make whatever they think will make the most money including another loli lol.

Just look at their dlc practices.

Their only original content is bikinis. Otherwise its collab or fan design packs, and all the dlc characters are copy paste characters with minimal effort.

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
K few things

3). You know damn good and well they'll make whatever they think will make the most money including another loli lol.

Their only original content is bikinis. Otherwise its collab or fan design packs, and all the dlc characters are copy paste characters with minimal effort.
I mean outside of her general appearance, she has a few differences from the other DOA girls:
1) Body type
2) personality
3) Fighting style

Honoka may be similar to MR, but they're not really. MR is a loli, Honoka is just a busty curvy schoolgirl or oppai loli, although they may act similar their body types and general stereotypes are drastically different. MR isn't a KASG and Honoka isn't a Gothic petite lolita. And as far as DLC characters, I strongly don't think they'll make another loli, MR is the loli, the token Gothic loli of DOA, making another loli or another Honoka would just be silly, I doubt TN will make another if there's already one of that type. Honoka may be similar to MR, but in conclusion they have nothing in common when it comes to actual character design and whom they appeal to, that's kinda like saying Kasumi is the same as Kasumi @, yes they look the exact same, but their personalities and motives are totally different.

As for DLC practice, we can't blame TN, it's Koei forcing them to do it, they actually had some original pack in the Ultimate era.

David Gregg

that's kinda like saying Kasumi is the same as Kasumi @, yes they look the exact same, but their personalities and motives are totally different.

Are they though? I remember being shocked when I learned that the Kasumi who died was one of her clones in story mode. Seems like they're all pretty interchangeable. Although part of that is due to TN being lazy and really lacking in the character development department. Phase 4 doesn't like fighting people just like Kasumi only difference is she really doesn't have a choice. Lol

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Are they though? I remember being shocked when I learned that the Kasumi who died was one of her clones in story mode. Seems like they're all pretty interchangeable. Although part of that is due to TN being lazy and really lacking in the character development department. Phase 4 doesn't like fighting people just like Kasumi only difference is she really doesn't have a choice. Lol
Not that one, that was a clone based on her DOA4 self. The one in dimensions is whom I'm referring to, same appearance but Kasumi @ had a higher pitched voice, was more childish, even leaning into loli territory, and was sadistic and evil, plus her style was a different variant of what Kasumi used around the time.

mizking

K few things

Honoka was a unfinished Marie concept except the changed her nationality from Swedish to Japanese and the birthdate lol

Also 9 new lolis for DOA6 confirmed which must mean the DOAX4 roster will be Marie, Honoka and the 9 lolis

loli fighting simulator 2017 also confirmed

Chapstick

I would like to see a wider range of body types, and more muscle definition on certain characters.
Right now we basically have two bodies for the guys with some height differences :/ I guess Raidou can be counted as a separate body type though cosidering his torso is like 1/3rd machine

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Yeah male bodies are the same. I know because they all have that same mole type thing on the upper chest, no matter how big or small or light or dark the characters skin is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD