Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I wouldn't mind a slight uh...posterior increase :oops: I kinda like bigger butts over boobs anyway.
Innocence lost lol
Well I am only 18 PB, I'm not 21 and full out lewd like you are XD.
1363212072935.jpg

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
L-leave me alone PB, and I'm glad Helena isn't getting one, that'll make you pay. :) And foreshortening? Aw, a short ponytail would have honestly been a good look for her, it's just like Leifang's DOA1 one. I honestly wouldn't mind Kasumi having shorter hair, as much as I abhore it.

Zero Beat

Costumes will be out probably not this Tuesday but Tuesday the 28th in Japan and on PSN. Xbox will likely get them a few hours early again if you live far enough west of Japan, up to Monday evening. I believe the other DLC packs released on the 4th Tuesday of the previous months, though this does mean that this pack will release on the latest possible date.

As for the Kasumi and Marie Rose DoA Festival costumes, they look like generic low-effort booth babe costumes. I'll still get them and hopefully we don't have to wait until December or whenever we had to wait for the Red Bull B costume. It's also nice that it's two costumes instead of one.

P2p1mbs

So, what do you guys think of the DOA5LR Festival Outfits for Kasumi and Marie Rose? I do like them =)

ClKSKpYWgAEG79K.jpg:large

I see a Kasumi logo on the shoulder, THAT'S their way of celebrating the series 20th:mad:? A lame costume for their most overexposed characters:mad:? I am so disappointed. I'm hating Marie more and more.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Calm down lol

Its just a costume they're giving out to people who go to DOAFES... 20th anniversary Kasumi logo is everywhere on the DOAFES ads and stuff.

I'm wondering if the "big surprise" is to do the the anniversary, that could be anything.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
When is this festival anyway? And anyone going who dislikes Kasumi? There could be a free ps+/$50 psn card in it for ya if you give the Kasumi code to me.! :-D I'm serious here, I am not at all joking. I will get the money somehow by any moral means and I will DM you the unused code, I swear.

Chapstick

Would have liked them if the shorts covered buttcheeks and were buttoned. Hopefully buttoning the shorts will be the slight change they make to the eventual release to everyone if we get it, looks stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD