Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The blond youtuber who apparently is a pro at SFV. I'm not interested in most fighting gaming Youtubers as a whole due to most of them being arrogant, but I don't like max mainly because he's just...annoying.

Not that I dislike him (not him as a person because he's made a couple videos in the past for other games that are true) but he is one of the individuals that didn't actually take the game serious enough to play it and has quite the tendency to talk about game balance when he hasn't even passed the game's tutorials (in regards to DOA5) and he still plays it without actually making an attempt to hold things while playing it like it's Street Fighter. "Where's my METER!? I can't do crossups!" like holy, must your trends be always about Street Fighter? - if not, majority of his channel content in regards to gaming is more filled with 2D fighters than any other content he's made for games. (DOA back then didn't have much information to show people on how to play compared to how it is now, unsure if this is the reason or not but I doubt he would of played it serious anyway even if it had tutorials back then.)

Basically Max will just sit around gaining Youtube subs while purposely fooling with the game without actually making an attempt to learn it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll only play it temporarily just for the views because Mai is in it and doesn't actually play the game in the future. Max also made short talks about wondering why DOA doesn't have competitive sites and made remarks that DOA doesn't have frame data yet there has been cases in the past where people posted links to him and he still never made it here. He is basically a popular 2D fighter caveman that chooses to continue his life as a caveman without further exploring because his fans are having too much fun with him playing barebones and hunting for food as a caveman. He has definitely played the series before, but more on a path of just casually playing the game for views and then tossing it in a steambox with the rest of the games he's played.

Short story, Max is still & more unaware about the game....he just chooses to not dig into it and just do it for the views.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Ugh, I'm praying they don't use any of the awful new characters from KOF14 for the costumes, but they probably will to promote them. :/ I mean, Blue Mary hasn't been a playable character for over a decade but they'd have to be morons not to use her for Tina.

OMG, something just dawned on me... Will we finally get a cool biker jacket Ein? O:

hewntqmjea6ypmgndhl7d473rkmmqugu_hq.jpg

It'd be such a waste to not give this costume to Ein. It's made for Ein.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Not that I dislike him, (not him as a person because he's made a couple videos in the past for other games that are true) but he is one of the individuals that didn't actually take the game serious enough to play it and has quite the tendency to talk about game balance when he hasn't even passed the game's tutorials (in regards to DOA) and he still plays it without actually making an attempt to hold things while playing it like it's Street Fighter. "Where's my METER!? I can't do crossups!" like holy, must your trends be always about Street Fighter? - if not, majority of his channels in regards to gaming is more filled with 2D fighters than any other content he's made for games.

Basically Max will just sit around gaining Youtube subs while purposely fooling with the game without actually making an attempt to learn it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll only play it temporarily just for the views because Mai is in it and doesn't actually play the game in the future. Max also made short talks about wondering why DOA doesn't have competitive sites and made remarks that DOA doesn't have frame data yet there has been cases in the past where people posted links to him and he still never made it here. He is basically a popular 2D fighter caveman that chooses to continue his life as a caveman without further exploring because his fans are having too much fun with him playing barebones and hunting for food as a caveman. He has definitely played the series before, but more on a path of just casually playing the game for views and then tossing it in a steambox with the rest of the games he's played.

Short story, Max is still & more unaware about the game....he just chooses to not dig into it and just do it for the views.

And, these are the main reasons that Max needs to just stick to commentating Capcom fighting games (at this point, he is hardly good at that). I don't have anything against him personally but something has got to give. He has a tendency of spreading misinformation about games that he clearly does not play on any competitive basis. He also has such a ridiculous following that it might not help other fighting games in the long run because many of these individuals are simply going to take his word for whatever he says about fighting games such as DOA.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
OMG, something just dawned on me... Will we finally get a cool biker jacket Ein? O:

It'd be such a waste to not give this costume to Ein. It's made for Ein.

As an Ein player, I agree it'd be dope to have him as Kyo. It fits him so well. I hope he gets either Kyo or K'

Last edited:

SilverForte

Max is a cool guy, but yeah, he makes his living off youtube and he's gotta get dem views.

And Kyo would be pretty baller for Ein. Can I have Kof Kasumi Momiji please? Rugal for Raidou as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD