Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic901

I like doing these things - you know, DLC predictions. It's a good waste of time.
I put it in a spoiler this time so that it doesn't take up too much space. People who are unfamiliar with KoF may have to do some searching, as some characters are not in the last 2-3 or more.
Kasumi = ???
Hayabusa = Eiji Kisaragi
Rig = Kim or Billy
Zack = Hwa/Joe
Ein = Kyo
Bass = Daimon or Raiden
Bayman = Ralf
Leon = Clarke
Jann Lee = Shen
Hayate = K'
Brad Wong = Chin (I would prefer Andy, but...)
Eliot = Sie Kensou
Gen Fu = Tung Fu Rue
Christie = King
Helena = Elizabeth
Honoka = Athena
Hitomi = Yuri
Mila = Leona or VANESSA
Tina = Blue Mary
Lisa = Vice
Lei Fang = ???
Kokoro = ???
Marie Rose = Ninon Beart
Momiji = Kasumi Todoh
Rachel = Mature
Phase 4 = Kula
Raidou = Rugal

EDIT: Oh, it's a 16 costume pack? Welp.
i think christie fits mature or vice personality more then she does king. mila is more king style. phase would fit leona well but i hope they give it to tina lol

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Speaking of themes, which theme will Mai get when she's released? I'm sure they won't be chosen, but I'd like Taiko Man(My all time favorite KOF theme), The Japanese Parisan, Native People of The Same Hole, or Luck Comes with a Spin of the Statue.

Good question. Though if TN gave her a theme from the originals or even remix them for that matter, then that is quite unfair since Akira didn't get his and both SEGA and SNK are not owned by them. A valid complaint if I may add. Guest characters have to be equally treated as such no offense, but if the other guests didn't get one she shouldn't deserve one either just to be mutually fair here.

What I said sounds cruel I know, it's whatever on what she gets but that is suspicious if she did get one for this game.

#AllThemeMusicMatters #ThisPostIsLikeThosePostsOnFB

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, and Naotora probably only got one since she's a guest from the same company, Mai will likely just have nothing as her theme, which isn't bad since you can assign a theme ya want for the VFs.

Argentus

Mila as Leona?
I was thinking Vanessa honestly but that works too.

My list is

Kasumi - Mai (?)
Alpha - ?
Brad Wong - the drunk old guy
Mila - Vanessa (Leona would work as well)
Helena - King or Mature
Kokoro - the women's team girl I forget her name in the robes
Bayman - Ralf
Christie - Mature (or vice if Helena is mature)
Rig - Kim Kaphwan
Jann Lee - ?
Zack - Joe (fucking duh)
Ayane - the yoyo ninja girl
Ryu Hayabusa - Terry Bogard (not a ninja but DAT ponytail and main hero)
Nyotengu - ?
Eliot - Athenas teammate guy
Tina - Blue Mary.
Lisa - Shermie
Bass - Big Bear or Chang
Leifang - ?
Hitomi - Yuri
P4 - ?
Hayate - Andy or Kyo if Ein is K'
Raidou - Rugal
Marie Rose - Kula Diamond
Gen Fu - ?
Ein - K'
Leon - Clark. Goddamnit PLEASE Clark

FYI I thought up this list way back when SF X Tekken happened as I considered DOA X KOF.
Well it could be the end of the world if Mila gets Leona, her contest costume is already very close to Leona / Metal Slug which is also SNK.

There is that small chance Argentus could finally get blue hair Mila.
Lol double edged sword.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Here is an image of the Pachinko slot machines (Credits to Bladez sending it through text, his pictures)

13631441_1390453410971384_8018420755378216264_n.jpg

Bboy has a video of this, however he has not uploaded it yet. The sequence is:

Kasumi vs Ayane > Kasumi vs Rig > Kasumi vs Phase 4 > Ayane vs Raidou > Ryu Hayabusa vs Raidou. There are cutscenes completely new that are obviously not added to the real game.

Last edited:

The Enforcer

I was thinking Vanessa honestly but that works too.

Lol double edged sword.

Shoot, I forgot that Vanessa was my earlier thought for her too. She really could go either way. Since Vanessa isn't in XIV maybe there's a change they'll focus on the current roster as exposure for the new game instead of people prompting to ask why X isn't in XIV... but then again they showed Kasumi Todoh who isn't in XIV either. :-/

No Rachel predictions? ;)

I'd almost feel Mature is a lock for Helena, and I agree with the earlier post with Christie as King. The short hair/butler themes seems to easy.

Argentus

Shoot, I forgot that Vanessa was my earlier thought for her too. She really could go either way. Since Vanessa isn't in XIV maybe there's a change they'll focus on the current roster as exposure for the new game instead of people prompting to ask why X isn't in XIV... but then again they showed Kasumi Todoh who isn't in XIV either. :-/

No Rachel predictions? ;)

I'd almost feel Mature is a lock for Helena, and I agree with the earlier post with Christie as King. The short hair/butler themes seems to easy.

Yeah but as actual character I feel Christie suits vice/mature better.

Especially since tn abandoned the butler thing with Christie long ago.

Darkslay

I see JL as either Joe, Shingo or Shen.
Rig is definitely getting Kim.
Bayman and Leon are totally getting Ralf and Clark respectively.
Zack could also get Joe, Heavy D, Lucky, Duck King or even Mr. Big.
Brad could be either Jhun or Chin.
Hayate is definitely getting Andy.
Ein could get K', Ryo, Takuma or Mr. Karate. Maybe even Kyo.
Ryu could get Terry or Eiji.
Bass could get Chang, Daimon, Tizoc (i would love this). But most likely will get Raiden.
Eliot could get Kensou, Chris or Bao.
Gen Fu could also get Chin, Tung or Saisyu.
Raidou could get Geese, Rugal or Magaki.
Mila is getting Vanessa, that's a given.
Marie is definitely getting Kula.
Honoka is getting either Athena or Mignon.
Christie is getting either Whip, Mature or King.
Tina is getting Mary or B. Jenet.
Hitomi is getting Yuri, for sure.
Kokoro could get Kasumi or Chizuru/Maki.
Helena could get Elizabeth, maybe Luise.
Rachel could get Leona, Vice or Lien.
Lei Fang could get Li, Malin or Momoko
I actually don't have guesses for the rest. Maybe NyoTengu could get a genderbent Mr. Karate? You know, because of the Tengu mask? Maybe Kasumi will get Athena instead? I was also thinking Shermie for Ayane? Maybe Momiji will also get Mai's costume? I don't know, again, these are all guesses.

This is a post I made in FB, by the way. My guesses haven't changed for the most part, but god freaking dang it, PLEASE be a 30 character set.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Ryu could get Terry or Eiji.

It's tough to think of Hayabusa in Terry's outfit, however I can see why you would predict that for Hayabusa. It's not bad either. I suppose the weird part is Terry's that US All-star character who also drives a cool pick-up truck, only problem is that it goes against Ryu's character...still, isn't bad. I would put bets on Eiji though since he's a ninja and all.

Raidou could get Geese, Rugal or Magaki.

Geese eh...I can definitely see Raidou as Rugal. There was even a KOF where Rugal had a implemented cybernetic arm.

Hayate is definitely getting Andy.
Mila is getting Vanessa, that's a given.
Christie is getting either Whip, Mature or King.

Yeah I can believe these.

werewolfgold

I'm going to have to rain on everyone's parade here. The costumes are only the 3 shown + Mai the character. It's specifically the "Women Fighters" team (女性格闘家チーム) from KOF 2000.

DOA_SNK_KOF_Costumes.jpg

No other costumes from KOF have been announced.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Ah man :/ that's a bummer. Was hoping Ein would get Kyo too so I could be like "Body ga orosu daze!" every time I did a combo lol.

P2p1mbs

I'm going to have to rain on everyone's parade here. The costumes are only the 3 shown + Mai the character. It's specifically the "Women Fighters" team (女性格闘家チーム) from KOF 2000.

DOA_SNK_KOF_Costumes.jpg

No other costumes from KOF have been announced.

Are you suggesting that this pack will be all girls?

Also, the AOT pack is this month, KOF on september, what's coming out next month? Was there any word? I'm guessing another swimsuit pack (we haven't gotten one since last year) but I expect them to wait until after Mai releases so they can have a 20 girl swimsuit pack...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh....dammit. :-( That's a big disappointment, but it doesn't make sense....they're only selling 3 DLC costumes?? That's a missed opportunity, their financial gain will be VERY low that month, only three costumes....

Jadeinchains

Wait so is it only the women of DOA getting an outfit or is the pack just going to be those three outfits? I hope at least its that every girl will get an outfit. ( probably excluding the guests )

P2p1mbs

At this point, I think we should all just expect that any pack that does not feature at least 30 costumes (for the non guest characters) will be girls only.

Another question; Mai is coming out on september, does that mean she'll also get a halloween costume? Ai can imagine any entry for Kasumi or Momiji can be given to her....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
At this point, I think we should all just expect that any pack that does not feature at least 30 costumes (for the non guest characters) will be girls only.

Another question; Mai is coming out on september, does that mean she'll also get a halloween costume? Ai can imagine any entry for Kasumi or Momiji can be given to her....
I don't think Mai will get anything, she's a guest from a different company like the VFs, so she'll probably get something from her native game at the very least. I think she'll get that Racoon style "Another" outfit from KOF:Maximum Impact 2 if she does get something, that or one of the recolos that add accessories or change skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD