13709922_1047568885319293_1175290763739893559_n.jpg

13769529_1047706978638817_1398508346499143095_n.jpg

13707813_1047707208638794_8600123606398144701_n.jpg

Yeah he's an awesome character.

Really!?
A DOA5 Pachislot?!?! o_O

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The AoT costumes pretty meh. Simply because everyone wears the same fatigues minus the few with capes and such, but they all still wear the same outfit. I'm surprised Raidou isn't the skinless titan but even I think it would look terrible on him actually.

My biggest gripe in regards to theme packs of outfits is the majority of the roster getting the same exact outfits with color swaps to match their overall character. It's lazy attempts of copy and pasting. It's why I slightly favor the collaboration packs (some) because they have a higher chance to simply make characters completely different and not having something in similar designs. Obviously except AoT collab, yet I do enjoy the stage surprisingly.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I like the design of the AOT outfits but I don't like that everyone's wearing the same thing and I really don't like how crap the textures are. I only have Kasumi's and Jann's and from what I can see the only parts of the outfits that look high quality are the emblems. iirc Jann's is blown up to the size of his whole back and it still looks good.

Sonicfan11589

Any chance we might get another design awards dlc set like last year? Doubt they would include guest characters this time? And on Gamefaqs (not sure if it's same people as on here) talks of (potentially) leaked Season 5 DLC has been mentioned.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Any chance we might get another design awards dlc set like last year? Doubt they would include guest characters this time? And on Gamefaqs (not sure if it's same people as on here) talks of (potentially) leaked Season 5 DLC has been mentioned.
Season 5 wasn't "leaked" it was directly announced at DOAFES.

Season Pass 5 includes:
Naughty Teacher Nyotengu (exclusive pass costume)
Breakable Bikini Set (August 2016)
The King of Fighters Set (September 2016)
Mai Shiranui (September 2016)
Halloween Set 2016 (October 2016)

And they announced a To Heart Costume Collab set for December.

Also, is it me or are the Season Passes getting smaller? You barely get 4 costume sets in a Season Pass now lol

SP1 had Ninja Clans Vol. 1-3, Senran Kagura, Fighting Force and Deception (6 sets) SP4 only has 4 sets and a stage.

Here's hoping when it finally releases in a few weeks that SP5 also includes November atleast because 3/4 sets and a character/stage still isn't worth the $93/£75 they charge

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm less concerned about costumes and more concerned about when are we gonna get another stage? Probably some time early next year, we usually get a new stage once a year.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Except when we didn't lol

Azuchi only came out 4 months ago
That's different though, AOT was a new stage they had to make, Azuchi was basically ported and enlarged from DOA: Dimensions and was a legacy stage. They HAD to make a stage to go with the AOT costumes otherwise no one would've wanted the DLC, for obvious reasons. XD

Aven Kujo-Gin

I'm less concerned about costumes and more concerned about when are we gonna get another stage? Probably some time early next year, we usually get a new stage once a year.
A new stage is a hundred times more interesting than any DLC costume . However, the last ones wasn't that good. Azuchi was fine, but it was a meh, if we think in other great stages like most of DOA2U ones.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, and I'm getting tired of them reusing existing stage themes, they already did that with crimson and Danger zone when they could have just used the BGM in the LR trailers.

P2p1mbs

Season Pass 5 includes:

Also, is it me or are the Season Passes getting smaller? You barely get 4 costume sets in a Season Pass now lol

SP1 had Ninja Clans Vol. 1-3, Senran Kagura, Fighting Force and Deception (6 sets) SP4 only has 4 sets and a stage.

Here's hoping when it finally releases in a few weeks that SP5 also includes November atleast because 3/4 sets and a character/stage still isn't worth the $93/£75 they charge

Note the fact that they havent announced anything for november on the series 20th. Either they have a big release planned or they will release something for FREE.

Yuffie

Season 5 wasn't "leaked" it was directly announced at DOAFES.

Season Pass 5 includes:

Here's hoping when it finally releases in a few weeks that SP5 also includes November at least because 3/4 sets and a character/stage still isn't worth the $93/£75 they charge
Not including the SP exclusive costumes, S1 had 78 costumes, S2 98, S3 101 (including Naotora), S4 78. Not sure how many costumes will be in S5 until it drops next month. It's safe to say the Halloween pack will be the biggest.
By far S1 and S4 had the lowest costumes.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Grunt, did you mean total costume count per season pass or just packs overall? I know with Collaboration and newcomer packs, that cut a lot of potential characters out of the outfit equation.

TOBMAST3R

RIP 20th anniversary DLC costume pack :(

Well, I have to agree here. I wonder why Team Ninja didn't REALLY celebrate the 20th anniversary of DOA. The festival teaser video and the 20th anniversary Kasumi coin gave me the feeling, that they would have something in stock to tribute the brand.

Lot's of you guys have been with the DOA IP for many years or even from the very start. I understand the need of something nostalgic. I would like to see a whole Season Pass based on the DOA's history. Like - 5 DLC packs based on DOA1 - DOA5, with a new stage each. :bradwong: I know, I am drunk again but anyways. This is how I feel.

Crossovers are good but we shouldn't forget, that we are here where we are, because the old-school fans like us helped to awake the DOA brand once more.

P2p1mbs

I wonder why Team Ninja didn't REALLY celebrate the 20th anniversary of DOA.

What makes you think they dont have plans to celebrate the 20th? They haven't announced anything for november so for all we know, they have a big surprise for us then. Granted, anything they have planned will likely disappoint but they may still have something, maybe something released for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD