Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle_T

Where you get that really pathetic comment from? GameFAQs? And of course it would be a SFV fan bitching about another game actually having good news.

Guess you need SOMETHING to do when for any good thing that happens, the company ends up fucking up 2-3 times at the same time.
I honestly can't remember where i heard that comment. I suddenly remembered that some random ham said those exact words. Don't get me wrong, I love SFV but i don't like the fans/players because they don't know if they love SFV or hate it.

For example, they talk shit about SFV all day but AS SOON as somebody says that DOA, Tekken, or KOF does something better than SFV they get pissed and say KOF, DOA, and Tekken are terrible.

Kyo

Just waiting for Leon Clark and Vanessa Mila.

I hope Zack gets a wig to complete the joe costume.
I was thinking the same that Zack is going to be Joe and Mila will be Vanessa. Bayman and Leon is going to be Ralf and Clark, I think Bass will be Maxima, Tina will definitely be Blue Mary for sure (They should give Guest characters a mashup costume because Jacky could of been a perfect terry bogard, Akira as Ryo Sakazaki, Sarah as Leona, and Pai as Xiangfei) Something also tells me a few characters is will be cross dress like they with SW and AoT such as a Kyo Clone Phase 4, but hopefully it won't happen.

Argentus

I was thinking the same that Zack is going to be Joe and Mila will be Vanessa. Bayman and Leon is going to be Ralf and Clark, I think Bass will be Maxima, Tina will definitely be Blue Mary for sure (They should give Guest characters a mashup costume because Jacky could of been a perfect terry bogard, Akira as Ryo Sakazaki, Sarah as Leona, and Pai as Xiangfei) Something also tells me a few characters is will be cross dress like they with SW and AoT such as a Kyo Clone Phase 4, but hopefully it won't happen.

I've already done this several times but sure why not one more.

Kasumi - Mai
Brad Wong -
Mila - Vanessa. (Or King.)
Helena - Mature (or Elizabeth)
Kokoro -?
Bayman - Ralf
Christie - Vice (or mature)
Rig - Shen
jann Lee - ?
Zack - Joe
Ayane - the yoyo girl. Or Kula Diamond since Marie will likely get Paula now.
Ryu - Terry
Nyo - ?
Eliot - Athena's partner guy
Tina - Blue Mary
Lisa - Shermie
Bass - Raiden/big Bear (or tizoc/dino). Chang could work too.
Leifang - ?
Hitomi - Yuri
Hayate - Andy (or Kyo)
Raidou - Rugal (or Maxima)
Marie Rose - Kula Diamond (or Paula Paula)
Momiji - ?
Gen Fu - Chen
Ein - K'
Rachel - ? B jenet maybe? No, Foxy!
Leon - Clark
Honoka - Athena.

Not really bothering to list VFs or Kasumis B and 3.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I honestly can't remember where i heard that comment. I suddenly remembered that some random ham said those exact words. Don't get me wrong, I love SFV but i don't like the fans/players because they don't know if they love SFV or hate it.

For example, they talk shit about SFV all day but AS SOON as somebody says that DOA, Tekken, or KOF does something better than SFV they get pissed and say KOF, DOA, and Tekken are terrible.

I honestly despise something like that because they are fully capable of doing the exact opposite and insult any game that they deem is crap with either no proof or not looking in the mirror.

Nothing pisses me off more than hearing people bitch about DOA's Season Passes but then try and give SFV a pass despite it being OBVIOUS they are going to head down an even more greedier path than DOA can dream of.

What makes it dumber is exactly what you say too. They know full well their game is trash, but try and defend it when people rightfully call it out on the NUMEROUS issues the game has. It's like only THEY can do constructive criticism, such bullshit.

Number 13

K' is too perfect for Ein

- Both wear shades
- Both wear leather black
- Both have the tendency to show some chest
- Both were abducted by shady organizations

Only other alternative I can see for him is if Hayate/Ein are both different outfit versions of Kyos if they go that angle. Either way at least theoretically it would give me a costume I can use. Only use C1-C2, and only his recent Fairy tale DlC just because it actually looks like something Ein might wear since it's actual clothes [I.E non joke, mostly naked, slap fishnets everywhere, etc] etc when it's damaged

Do we know if this is a female only pack like Falcom, Gust, etc?

Last edited:

Uncle_T

@Xhominid The Demon Within I like SFV but it would've been much better if capcom released the game later on.

Plus they keep releasing characters as dlc who should've already been in the roster to begin with. Not to mention while the SFV "fans" shit on DOA for having fanservice they forget that SFV has it too. Some fans ignore that fact because they're too busy thinking "OOO MAAAI GAAAWD Juri+my little 30 year old virgin peepee shooter=bang bang bang bang bang".

Despite the flaws, i can't stop playing SFV because i love Ryu and Ken too much(yes i know they're scrub characters).

Anyway, im sorry for going off topic other members/posters.

PS: I want Dudley and Guy in SFV.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I think it'll be a female only one, as it only showed the Fatal Fury female team on that team. But yeah, Ein would make a Great 'K, that'd be my new main outfit for him then, AOT one could go jump off a bridge.

Uncle_T

You're right, K' being flashier than Ein isn't really a downside to Ein wearing K's outfit since SNK characters have flashier moves than DOA characters.

I mean, Kim's TKD is waaaay flashier than Rig's but i still want Rig to wear Kim's uniform.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
If it's female only, I'll only get Kasumi, I doubt Marie Rose will get anything and Naotora definitely will not get anything. It has to be a unisex one otherwise it's a wasted collaboration opportunity and less possible revenue for TN.

Uncle_T

If it's a female only pack(i pray to god it's not), Marie will surely get something. Remember, Marie and Honoka already get alot of love and attention so im sure both of them will be the first to get a costume or two. Hell, maybe even three.

Xhominid The Demon Within

@Xhominid The Demon Within I like SFV but it would've been much better if capcom released the game later on.

Plus they keep releasing characters as dlc who should've already been in the roster to begin with. Not to mention while the SFV "fans" shit on DOA for having fanservice they forget that SFV has it too. Some fans ignore that fact because they're too busy thinking "OOO MAAAI GAAAWD Juri+my little 30 year old virgin peepee shooter=bang bang bang bang bang".

Despite the flaws, i can't stop playing SFV because i love Ryu and Ken too much(yes i know they're scrub characters).

Anyway, im sorry for going off topic other members/posters.

PS: I want Dudley and Guy in SFV.

I honestly want to like SFV too, but for everytime I see a problem of the game without Capcom trying to fix it, it just pisses me off more and more.

The game seriously needed to be released in 2017-2018 meanwhile doing what Tekken 7 is doing now for those that can't "wait" and have tournies based on where the game is now.

And yeah, the fanservice complaint has always been...retarded(Honestly no other word can be used to say otherwise.) Just because DOA embraces it's fanservice doesn't suddenly make it any better or worse than other fighters on that simple front.
I mean let's be fucking realistic for one second: What DOA female character has a base outfit that is seriously more skimpy than any SF female? Even if you get into alt territory, you have to start digging into the DLC Base outfits to actually start heading into the skimpy territory...which surprise surprise, SF has already gotten into and then some with Bonita Laura and the return of the SFIV Chun-Li outfit.

I honestly just gotten tired of the childish mainly.

I think it'll be a female only one, as it only showed the Fatal Fury female team on that team. But yeah, Ein would make a Great 'K, that'd be my new main outfit for him then, AOT one could go jump off a bridge.

I honestly do not believe it will be a female only pack. That will be a massive disservice to KOF considering that it's not female focused in the slightest...it works for Senran Kagura and Deception but definitely not KOF.

To be fair outside of the ninjas [and Naotora who is a guest] the DoA cast in general are not flashy especially compared to the SNK cast in KoF where every other character has a literal flashy technique.

True, DOA is mainly focused on the crazy environmental effects rather than the characters being super flashy.

Argentus

I'm not really a fan of KOF ( at the least not yet ) so is there anything that Lisa might get from a character?

latest

Or
latest

Marie Rose is pretty much the new face of DOA

Which is frustrating because she's the antithesis of DOA in so many ways

True, DOA is mainly focused on the crazy environmental effects rather than the characters being super flashy.

Well it was with the first four games. 5 dropped the environmental effects to try to be flashy with junk like power blows, power launchers, cliffhangers etc

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

If the KOF pack is releasing alongside a new character from that game, I think it will be a 30 character pack. Thats what happened last time. It seems like a good idea to make the most of the crossover by selling as many costumes in one pack to promote the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD