Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

*RECLAIMS THRONE AS QUEEN OF RIG'S FASHIONS*

milk jug's halloween costume is pretty cute. pedo-bait's seems plain from what she's gotten the past 2 years. leifang's is well thought out and tina's will probably look better in 3D honestly. it's gonna be so cute seeing ein and hitomi having matching costumes but im also glad ein isn't rocking a fishnet shirt...unless they put it underneath his tux.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Is Marie supposed to be little red riding hood? Didnt Tina dress as that before? Between their similar eye and hair colors, Tina's alt hair style and some similar costumes (look at their schoolgirl and cheerleader costumes), I'm going to start pretending that either Tina is actually Marie's extremely slutty older sister or Marie is a Tina fangirl who loves to cosplay as her. I almost expect Marie to get a sailor costume for next year...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
*RECLAIMS THRONE AS QUEEN OF RIG'S FASHIONS*

Lol, they should totally hire you for Rig's designs in DOA6. How many of your designs are already in the game? Did Rig actually get any fan costumes that were not designed by you? XD

Well, my Marie Rose didn't make it... And the Marie Rose design I see there really doesn't console me much.
Now there's still Christie...though I still have the feeling they didn't even get it. Shouldn't have sent it via email but via Twitter or Facebook. >__<'

I really like the Ein and Hitomi designs and idea though! :)

Boogie

Lol, they should totally hire you for Rig's designs in DOA6. How many of your designs are already in the game? Did Rig actually get any fan costumes that were not designed by you? XD

yes actually, last years halloween costume. i lost to the warewolf rig. tho, i think my lumberjack rig would've been a better choice but eh, warewolf rig still had chains and ripped jeans so i guess i lost to an aesthetic for him that i created. and maybe the lumberjack rig didn't translate very halloween-y.

i did submit that christie one this year so heres praying either mines or yours got chosen!

Jadeinchains

OMG! Where did you get those images from of the Halloween designs!

Also congrats @Boogie :D that design is great!

This is exciting we are getting to the point where they are being revealed. I'm liking the other ones too that were revealed so congrats to everyone who's whose chosen.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
i did submit that christie one this year so heres praying either mines or yours got chosen!

91edde9915666637518490a05047adae.jpg

You are totally going to win this one too...

Aven Kujo-Gin

Id rather they didn't.

I don't need more stupid shit like this

mela-png.7842

Japan doesn't comprehend western hairstyles.
Why would anyone prefer this over her original hairstyle? I'm not saying is bad, but it doesn't suits her(I'ts not like they care anyway) and they would have come with much better options for her hair.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I wish I knew what Kasumi, Eliot, Phase, and Naotora was getting. Ein and Marie's I don't like, will not be buying those...

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
If she would've gotten something more cutesy I'd buy but I never really had a Marie Halloween costume I actually liked, I haven't bought any of hers. XD

Number 13

Don't really care for zombie groom Ein. I will say though it's an improvement over Incubus and Caveman Ein since the bar was set so low. Maybe all it took was something covering his upper body xd? Also nice for more Ein/Hitomi synergy.

ShinobiOfTheWind

I'm really glad they picked up my Hitomi/Ein costumes :p
Just can't wait for Helena's costume.

For the moment, I like :
- Raidou. He always has good things !
-Rig. Boogie is Rig master ahaha, even if I wanted to see Axel's nurse costume for him because it's so badaaasss.
- Honoka. I don't like her, but when i saw this drawing the first time, i fell in love, so I'm really happy she got that pearl !
- Leifang. It's a beautiful design, and in-themed. Not slutty and elegant. The witch theme is too classic but i like it a lot anyway.

Don't really care about :
- Nyotengu. We used to have so wonderful costumes for her each year, so this one is a bit less good. But they changed her hair, it's cool, even if it doesn't really fit her style.
- Bass. It's not halloweenesque, only "cosplaying" Elvis.. But i like the hair ahaha
- Marie Rose . Not impressive, but still a good one.

I don't like :
- Tina. It's simply ... not halloweenesque, not fitting to her character and a slutty outfit. She deserved way better things.
- Ayane. Again a witch, and always purple scheme. But maybe it could have a good render in game. And please, NO PIGTAILS anymore ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD