Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiOfTheWind

Bass looks actually really cool. :)

Yeah, like this one...

christie_egyptian__queen_costume_by_tyaren-da3r7mc.jpg

;)
Ahahah yeah, like this one ! Or the two snakes queen made by Laura Vannier.

If it's yours, i hope the gold render will be as cool as yours, not yellow thing.. :p

Jadeinchains

Oh congrats @ShinobiOfTheWind for getting your design in it's really nice!

Also I like how they've got new hairstyles as well, I really like Nyo's. Hopefully the other characters have new hairstyles to. I'd disagree with only Kasumi and Marie etc getting good outfits since the other characters look great.

Last edited:

Argentus

Don't really care about :
- Nyotengu. We used to have so wonderful costumes for her each year, so this one is a bit less good. But they changed her hair, it's cool, even if it doesn't really fit her style.

I still say she shouldvr gotten something like my spidertengu but then again I knew from the beginning that that was too halloweenish for tn.

Right now I'm crossing fingers that Mila gets something good for once. She has NEVER gotten a good halloween costume. Come on break the trend!

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I like the outfits, but I hope they continue to work on the textures a bit, they look kinda like an anime collab on Nyotengu, especially the sleeves and stockings from what I saw. The hair I love tho, she looks really great with the well coiffed curled bobcut. I like how they kept her blunt sidelocks too.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Oh my they've shown so many winners, my Leifang didnt make it but i still have 2/3 costumes that could still have a chance!
NiOh-9-12-2016-4.jpg

i found this girl picture at the Nioh thread apperantly she's a ninja in the game and it kick me in the head. This could be a future DLC DOA5 fighter
Nioh is a beautiful game I can almost imagine how amazing doa6 will look

Sonicfan11589

I have to admit, i kind of like Tina's Halloween costume minus the underboob (not a fan of boobs),I can't wait to see what Sarah (and Jacky) gets, I wouldn't mind if she got a sailor outfit too, she should get one, since Tina is her DOA counterpart and her older brother and Jann Lee got matching Halloween outfits 2 years ago, but chances are Lisa will get it.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Oh my they've shown so many winners, my Leifang didnt make it but i still have 2/3 costumes that could still have a chance!

Nioh is a beautiful game I can almost imagine how amazing doa6 will look
I hope one of yours gets in.
I have to admit, i kind of like Tina's Halloween costume minus the underboob (not a fan of boobs),I can't wait to see what Sarah (and Jacky) gets, I wouldn't mind if she got a sailor outfit too, she should get one, since Tina is her DOA counterpart and her older brother and Jann Lee got matching Halloween outfits 2 years ago, but chances are Lisa will get it.
You're gay too ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD