Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

Lol well more like 10 or something but there's a lot they haven't shown, its almost October so if they are doing thew teasing this I hope they start soon!

Chances are that theyll keep teasing with some more concept art for more of the costumes but I doubt we'll see all of them from in game until the day of release.

UpSideDownGRUNT

They've shown quite a few.

Elvis Bass
Snow White Nyotengu
Fairy/witch Ayane
Zombie Bride Hitomi
Zombie Groom Ein
Red riding hood(?) Marie
Whatever Honoka is

And another that ive forgotten

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I can't find anything on Twitter

The revealed them in streams. Some already weeks/months ago and some just recently.

Did they even tease last year's Halloween costumes with tiny pics? I remember us waiting and waiting, wondering why they aren't doing teasers anymore and then they were up in the Microsoft store. Or am I mixing something up here?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
The revealed them in streams. Some already weeks/months ago and some just recently.

Did they even tease last year's Halloween costumes with tiny pics? I remember us waiting and waiting, wondering why they aren't doing teasers anymore and then they were up in the Microsoft store. Or am I mixing something up here?

I beleive they crammed them all into the span of week.

Sonicfan11589

I know I'm being a broken record, but I can't wait for Sarah's (Really hope it's one of mine but I doubt it...) I'm gonna probably have to wait for release day or the night before when it leaks on Xbox/Japanese store.

Also how willing is Team Ninja is going to use an outfit for a character that already owns an outfit is very similar in color or design? I know Sarah's first 2 Halloween outfits are purple but I saw a well drawn design of an outfit that I think looks like a knight of some sort that reminds me of her outfit from last year that I'm hoping doesn't make the cut (no offense to the designer).

gatto tom

Standard Donor
There is a DOA5LR Ultimate Costume Set. In the StreamDB. Is this for the Core Fighters version? I don't think so

Jadeinchains

I'm hoping for teasers but I don't think we got them last year so I don't expect them for this year, hopefully we get them though.

I beleive they crammed them all into the span of week.

I'm definitely hoping for teasers soon but I'm not expecting them after last year only getting images off he store or them a week before release. Also lol @Argentus poor Honoka! XD

SoftCabbage

There goes the 20th anniversary
WsSkcj2.png

aEnsNEx.png

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD