Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

Thats incredibly disappointing. I was going to assume that those 4 private paradise movies would include Marie and Honoka (because of course they NEED to be featured EVERYWHERE:rolleyes:) but then I remembered their private paradises are available for free so I'm going to guess at the very least those 4 would be of the first 4 girls.

So fucking lazy, TN...

HHH816

it's a bit of good thing actually, it could mean TN is going to slow down with the DLC.

and working with a new game (DOA6 hopefully)

XxNoriakixX

Hey, i am having a problem with the costume catalog 07 and the semrn kagura outfits. I resetted my ps4 so i had to download many dlc's again and now i can't find this catalog to be able to use them again.. I only have the kasumi and ayane mashup but it would be cheeky if i could not download it again. Are there suddenly license related problems ? I am living in the EU so it wouldn't be something new.. It also does not show up in the store anymore

Last edited:

Uncle_T

Me: Yes, a KOF collab pack is coming. Kim's uniform will fit Rig perfectly.

TN: Nope, this pack is only for a handful of female characters.

Me: Okay they are giving us Mai so maybe they will give us Kyo someday too.

TN: Nope, just Mai. Mai is love. Mai is life.

Me: Yes, the anniversary is coming soon so maybe they will give us more costumes from the old games. I hope they give JL that black and orange costume from doa4.

TN: Nope AGAIN Uncle T. The anniversary will only include a bunch of old shit that alot of people already have. :)

Jadeinchains

And we were wondering as well if it woulds be a legacy pack or a newcomer set, Either of those would be better. So is is really what the November set is?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey, i am having a problem with the costume catalog 07 and the semrn kagura outfits. I resetted my ps4 so i had to download many dlc's again and now i can't find this catalog to be able to use them again.. I only have the kasumi and ayane mashup but it would be cheeky if i could not download it again. Are there suddenly license related problems ? I am living in the EU so it wouldn't be something new.. It also does not show up in the store anymore
You may have to manually search in the actual psn store. I had to when I was looking for Ein's 2014 Christmas DLC I had to download on PS4 and Tina's tropical DLC. It took me almost a year to realize that xD

P2p1mbs

Was everyone really expecting anything? TN has a track record for stuff like this I'm not surprised XD

It's the series' 20th you would think that something like that would warrant something special. Clearly, we care more for the game's anniversary than TN does. Honestly though, I still think its possible that the November pack will be anniversary related but that is VERY VERY unlikely.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's the series' 20th you would think that something like that would warrant something special. Clearly, we care more for the game's anniversary than TN does. Honestly though, I still think its possible that the November pack will be anniversary related but that is VERY VERY unlikely.
Yeah I wouldn't hold out for anything, maybe a fan design DLC because I don't see much they could do to celebrate it with their DLC module. I still am happy about the Halloween DLC, that's what I'm really excited about

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG, Zelda is going to be next guest DLC character! O:

cLq19do.gif

This is strangely hypnotizing. @___@

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD