Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

I'm pretty sure they are doing something good for November its just that they are bringing out a discount as well. Also I think TN have gotten better with the dlc, it definitely isn't like 2014 where we got lots of fetish dlc.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm pretty sure they are doing something good for November its just that they are bringing out a discount as well. Also I think TN have gotten better with the dlc, it definitely isn't like 2014 where we got lots of fetish dlc.

Well, there is literally no fetish left that they could sell us, is there? XD They could however start from the beginning and sell us the old fetish stuff again...oh, that is exactly what they are doing in November. O:

Jadeinchains

I'm still hoping that it's a legacy pack or something in November I totally agree though I want Christie's trench coat! :D
( I also want to see the other halloween designs )

Well, there is literally no fetish left that they could sell us, is there? XD They could however start from the beginning and sell us the old fetish stuff again...oh, that is exactly what they are doing in November. O:

Lol! XD No I guess there isn't... well I hope there isn't.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they do a furry fetish pack ♡.♡ Maybe normal outfits with bunny tails, rabbit ears, dog collars, etc. I like animal related stuff, woof woof!

Chapstick

The discount isn't really even on fetish outfits tho (fighting force, all three ninja packs, the preorder pack of dark recolors, a swimsuit set, and 4 other swimsuits) and it's a pretty damn good discount. It's 76 outfits for $21, iirc the fourth season pass only had about that many outfits and was $93. I was actually thinking about buying this bundle lol

To clarify, this isn't the november dlc, the bundle is already out on psn.

P2p1mbs

Team Ninja disappoints me nowadays, I hate how they ruin something so important with a shitty DLC discount

Clearly, WE care more about the games than they do. Its just about selling dlcs to them. That being said, the fact that we all expect some kind of anniversary dlc pack probably contributes to their mind set.

I hope they do a furry fetish pack ♡.♡ Maybe normal outfits with bunny tails, rabbit ears, dog collars, etc. I like animal related stuff, woof woof!

There are already bunny bikinis, that should be enough.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Well, I can name some fetish costumes lmao.
-Firefighters
-Disco
-Boy and Girl Scouts.
-Desert outfits
-Outerspace outfits

Jadeinchains

... I want this on my tombstone.

Clearly, WE care more about the games than they do. Its just about selling dlcs to them. That being said, the fact that we all expect some kind of anniversary dlc pack probably contributes to their mind set.

Really I'm sure they care? They've supported the game for years now and like Chapstick said the Discount isn't the November set.

P2p1mbs

Really I'm sure they care? They've supported the game for years now

If they cared so much, they would put in ACTUAL EFFORT in making dlc costumes rather than just borrowing designs from other games or getting the fans to do the work for them or using the same design for the girls and selling them individually.

If they cared so much, they would cut down on the dlcs in general to work on doa6 to advance the series.

If they cared so much, they wouldnt overcharge for dlcs.

If they cared so much, ALL 16 doa girls would be in doax3 and that game would be released worldwide regardless of criticism from the west so every fan who wants the game can buy it easily.

If they cared so much, they would have announced something special for the anniversary to get us excited rather than just preparing a sale on select dlcs and a (likely very lazy) all girl costume pack.

If they cared so much, they wouldnt keep releasing dlcs JUST for Marie and Honoka (since they know most locals will buy any shit featuring those 2) but for the rest of the cast.

Jadeinchains

If they cared so much, they would put in ACTUAL EFFORT in making dlc costumes rather than just borrowing designs from other games or getting the fans to do the work for them or using the same design for the girls and selling them individually.

If they cared so much, they would cut down on the dlcs in general to work on doa6 to advance the series.

If they cared so much, ALL 16 doa girls would be in doax3 and that game would be released worldwide regardless of criticism from the west so every fan who wants the game can buy it easily.

If they cared so much, they would have announced something special for the anniversary to get us excited rather than just preparing a sale on select dlcs and a (likely very lazy) all girl costume pack.

If they cared so much, they wouldnt keep releasing dlcs JUST for Marie and Honoka (since they know most locals will buy any shit featuring those 2) but for the rest of the cast.

Obviously they have problems and I'll agree with that completely but I'm pretty sure doax3 is probably a different team that works on that game, I also don't think there's been a pack for just Marie and Honoka?
I also don't think it's fair to say that them doing a collaboration means they put no effort into it. There was 7 years in between DOA4 and DOA5 so I don't think there's any hurry to release DOA6.

PS: Also I never shut up about Lisa so you know I want her in doax3!

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Someone here listened to doggystyle way too much...

I literally couldn't say it better, they only support the game to please the tournament players and to earn more money from DLC costumes and characters who won't be in DOA6 Anyway... all we want is either DOA6 or more DLC diversity for different characters instead of those Fetish costumes for the same characters over and over again.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
PS: Also I never shut up about Lisa so you know I want her in doax3!

Oh, she already is. :) Didn't you notice while exploring the island?

Lisa.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Someone here listened to doggystyle way too much...

I literally couldn't say it better, they only support the game to please the tournament players and to earn more money from DLC costumes and characters who won't be in DOA6 Anyway...
Doggstyle is the shit! But seriously, I just like stuff like that, animal stuff is just really cute and awesome... Plus I sometimes even wish I was part sheep and or dog...maybe rabbit? XD

Sotherius

Come on, we have to think that probably at this point, that the "A" team of Team Ninja is also really busy with NiOH.

And honestly, we're talking about costume dlc, the most useless thing that could be sold in a fighting game, and the one aspect that don't affect the quality of the game in any possible way (unless a costume breaks the game).

doa x3 could burn and cease to exist for all i care about, at least the pose mode and the merchan...

Team Ninja has a really flawed mindset when it comes to new content for DOA5LR, that is for sure, but saying they don't care about the game is another whole statement, and we would need more information than we have to tell for sure.

And there is still the possibility of good new costume dlcs anyways, i'm really excited for this halloween one, and i'm pretty sure something related to NiOH will be released eventually as well.

About fetish costumes, they didn't even touch the tip of the iceberg, so just be thankful they've stopped with those.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Come on, we have to think that probably at this point, that the "A" team of Team Ninja is also really busy with NiOH.

And honestly, we're talking about costume dlc, the most useless thing that could be sold in a fighting game, and the one aspect that don't affect the quality of the game in any possible way (unless a costume breaks the game).

doa x3 could burn and cease to exist for all i care about, at least the pose mode and the merchan...

Team Ninja has a really flawed mindset when it comes to new content for DOA5LR, that is for sure, but saying they don't care about the game is another whole statement, and we would need more information than we have to tell for sure.

And there is still the possibility of good new costume dlcs anyways, i'm really excited for this halloween one, and i'm pretty sure something related to NiOH will be released eventually as well.

About fetish costumes, they didn't even touch the tip of the iceberg, so just be thankful they've stopped with those.
Flawless mindset ? How is it flawless they basically care more about the money than the series like honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD