Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They have a few good entries they could use for Alpha, Chap made one and she has that special Phase 4 story mode exclusive model they could use too. Mai I can assure you will not get one, that'd be additional licensing and permissions they'd need from SNK, which was likely already expensive to even get Mai in. Plus she has no valid costume entries since no one even knew she was gonna be in DOA until like mid July during that hype DOA Fest I stayed up all night for.

Chapstick

tfw you take the time to make an entry for Alpha but people think Mai should steal another char's design and your char should get nothing

tumblr_np1k4eyu6u1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

also tfw they're not showing any fckn teasers

P2p1mbs

tfw you take the time to make an entry for Alpha but people think Mai should steal another char's design and your char should get nothing

tumblr_np1k4eyu6u1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

also tfw they're not showing any fckn teasers

What was your design for Alpha? Also, its been less than a day since the first true teaser, be patient, they will come.

Boogie

considering how late mai was introduced into the game, IF mai gets an outfit it's going to be an entry that's meant for another character, more than likely kasumi or TN will just give her something generic halloween costume like the first halloween set. then theres the chance she'll just get the black and gold version of her default outfit. or she won't get anything at all.

Leifang

I hope TeamNinja pick my Leifang cotton Candy design or my butterfly fairy design. I already lost to someone else Witch design. Hopefully in November I might have a chance. Also I don't want another girl wearing what I design for Leifang. I know in some ways it will be flattering at the same time annoying.

TOBMAST3R

I hope TeamNinja pick my Leifang cotton Candy design or my butterfly fairy design. I already lost to someone else Witch design. Hopefully in November I might have a chance. Also I don't want another girl wearing what I design for Leifang. I know in some ways it will be flattering at the same time annoying.

Thumbs crossed for your design. I still have the feeling that the November pack is going to be a "Design Award 2016" DLC pack, which I have predicted month ago.

Leifang

Thumbs crossed for your design. I still have the feeling that the November pack is going to be a "Design Award 2016" DLC pack, which I have predicted month ago.
Thank you Mr Tobi, I appreciate hearing that. Also I hope one of your design's makes it as well. I have my fingers crossed for the both of us. :)

RetroMe91

I just hope it's not like last time where it was only a small few who got their designs and some even got multiples (like Anthony will be this year as it appears). I just feel like each character should have a design by a different artist.

Jadeinchains

Omg lol ChapStick with the knife gifs! XD

And yeah I'm waiting on other teaser but they put up a new 12 days left thing and used Momiji teaser again so hopefully we see another one later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD