Jadeinchains

You ask and you shall recieve!

CtmIjNFVMAA0AZf.jpg:large

TN saw this thread and was like "now's the time"

Does anyone know who this could be?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My heart almost jumped since it looks similar to my design for Naotora, it was Gothic lolita, predominantly black and had fishnets stockings and a bow motif. I doubt TN would choose it but they do modify designs on occasion(which could possibly explain the slitted skirt and altered cobweb pattern on the stockings), but only time will tell. I don't recall Kokoro getting a design like that, and Kasumi would never wear that, maybe Phase but the bows on the stockings don't make her come to mind.

Jadeinchains

My heart almost jumped since it looks similar to my design for Naotora, it was Gothic lolita, predominantly black and had fishnets stockings and a bow motif. I doubt TN would choose it but they do modify designs on occasion(which could possibly explain the slitted skirt and altered cobweb pattern on the stockings), but only time will tell. I don't recall Kokoro getting a design like that, and Kasumi would never wear that, maybe Phase but the bows on the stockings don't make her come to mind.

It definitely could be your design, And yeah sometimes they add things to the designs I guess we'll just have to wait until we see the full outfit since the other tease was easy but this one is pretty hard.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It could honestly be anyone thpugh the Japanese girls are almost as white as the white girls in DOA land...

My guess is one of the older girls, maybe christie or Helena. They're more the type that fit stockings

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It could honestly be anyone thpugh the Japanese girls are almost as white as the white girls in DOA land...

My guess is one of the older girls, maybe christie or Helena. They're more the type that fit stockings
No, the bows don't add up. It's one of the Japanese girls, I know my motifs and character design thank you. XD Those bows would look silly and childish on any of the older women.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The teaser is leg focus and everyone knows Naotora is the current girl in that department, so my bet is on her, especially since she's one of the latest characters. I swear those legs belong to Nao tho.

EDIT: I was half right, HA! XD

Argentus

It's just a teaser, no need to put a really high quality image for that. The stockings makes me think it may be Christie but probably not.
Its not the image that's low quality.

Like everything else in the game except the faces, the textures are super low res

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD