Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

I checked twitter and I'm sure this is it for phase 4.

CgIVURjXEAAk7k2.jpg

It's not to my personal tastes but congratulations to @joao134668909 for getting their design in the game. :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I checked twitter and I'm sure this is it for phase 4.

CgIVURjXEAAk7k2.jpg

It's not to my personal tastes but congratulations to @joao134668909 for getting their design in the game. :)
Oh, that's hawwwttt! Definitely buying that. And that is Phase 4, she's doing her "Why must I fight?? Is it my sole reason to live??" pose, as someone who uses her I can vouch it's her.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I think that is Phase 4 pose when she says: "Why must i fight? Is this my only reason to live?
If Phase 4 is a devil maybe Kasumi will be an angel? I hope because i made an angel costume for her. *Finger Crossed *
@KasumiLover69 Lol you beat me XD

P2p1mbs

Oh, that's hawwwttt! Definitely buying that. And that is Phase 4, she's doing her "Why must I fight?? Is it my sole reason to live??" pose, as someone who uses her I can vouch it's her.

I'm expecting you to start asking for the next teaser now. I'll give it an hour before you start asking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jadeinchains

Seriously....you're all gonna turn on me like this??:confused: I'm not gonna even ask since it's youth Sunday in church, so HA!:cool:

And I'm sorry @gatto tom, I just woke up and saw the outfit and immediately knew it was Phase 4's. XD

Lol, It was more to mess with @P2p1mbs! XD

Ok, if that's how we're going to do this now, how about I just tell you both to be patient and wait till tomorrow for the next teaser? Because thats when its coming out :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fine I'll be patient as well!

I like the shade of red they used but not the design

Blood red's the best colour so I agree with you.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
At this point I think they'll just show all the girls, it seems like that's the focus since we've had 4 teasers and not one guy was shown yet.

Argentus

Can't say I'm a fan of any of the chosen designs yet.

Elvis bass is funny but the novelty will wear off really quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD