Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Someone found the full image for Christie's one.

CtuhUrpVMAQj4tk.jpg:large

That's actually cute, I'm happy I've seen the full outfit now and not just the chibi. It will be interesting to see it in game.

I'm still trying to look for that Rachel design.

Edit: e.b @DPPCB on twitter found Rachel's

CGXbAwNUcAAG2eo.jpg

Personally It's not really my taste but regardless congrats to the designer. :)

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Not bad, but it doesn't really look halloweeny.

I'm still not really feeling Marie Rose's costume...

Maybe she's not dressed as little red ridding hood but rather as Tina dressed as little red ridding hood from her earlier Halloween costume?

Personally, I would have preferred if they gave Mila a costume like that so I can pretend she's Ruby Rose.

TOBMAST3R

Maybe she's not dressed as little red ridding hood but rather as Tina dressed as little red ridding hood from her earlier Halloween costume?

Personally, I would have preferred if they gave Mila a costume like that so I can pretend she's Ruby Rose.

Honestly, I made some outfits, that are also not looking very halloweeny. For example - I made a not-yet-revealed Sailor Eliot outfit. I feel bad that I made it, after the backlash Tina has got.
And another thing - Since Team Ninja is picking up old entries, one or two ones from last year that I did for Jacky and Lisa may have a new chance. :bradwong:

Argentus

Ever actually been in a costume store at Halloween? Whole rows of "sexy whatever" costumes just like that.

And I dunno who ruby rose is but id love a costume for mila that let's me pretend she's Rubi Malone :3

Boogie

ok so i got the 'your costume is a winner' etc etc email from team ninja and like im happy but im upset because that means the others they showed on the stream plus bass, ayane and nyo are the top 10

Argentus

ok so i got the 'your costume is a winner' etc etc email from team ninja and like im happy but im upset because that means the others they showed on the stream plus bass, ayane and nyo are the top 10
And that means?

Wait how is there even a top ten? This isn't a ranking thing

RetroMe91

But if they email you, how do you get notified if you submit through twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD