Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I looked through twitter but couldn't find the design so It might be from email or facebook. I couldn't find Sarah's either but her's looks like it might be just a bikini so I don't know.

New Teaser!

Ctz55IGUAAAGPXn.jpg:large

It's this so hopefully @Argentus like's it.
Cg-QneWU0AA3D65.jpg

I don't.

Waiting to see if leons is worth getting at least.

Though at least it pairs with Leon's wolf costume, I suppose.

Lady Tengu

These costumes are so nice! Naotora's is very well done. Argie doesnt like Milas not a shocker, Rachel's is cute af just hope she isnt shooting Zach anytime soon. (Too vulgar? Maybe.) #BlackLivesMatter #Femenazi #Police. Wonder if Mai is getting one? Even if its a reskin like the Ayane and Kasumi ones from last year.

Nyotengu mmmhmmm gurl, best know ill be eating that forbidden fruit outchea gurl.

Argentus

Lol, XD Well I expected that! Sorry your design didn't get in I thought it was really good.

Thanks I knew mine wouldn't make it but Ill pass on yet another cutesy idol outfit for Mila. I'm not getting it. Was hoping shed get something that actually looked cool, but that's unheard of for Mila.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I looked through twitter but couldn't find the design so It might be from email or facebook. I couldn't find Sarah's either but her's looks like it might be just a bikini so I don't know.

New Teaser!

Ctz55IGUAAAGPXn.jpg:large

It's this so hopefully @Argentus like's it.
Cg-QneWU0AA3D65.jpg

Of course Argentus won't like it, Mila isn't dressed like a boy or some freak from a Western RPG/MOBA. But yeah, this is sadly Mila's "best" Halloween costume so far lol. Let's just leave her bee for now.

Last edited:

Argentus

Of course Argentus won't like it, Mila isn't dressed like boy or some freak from a Western RPG/MOBA. But yeah, this is sadly Mila's "best" Halloween costume so far lol. Let's just leave her bee for now.

Honestly all these other Halloween outfitsmake her original pumpkin one look amazing by comparison.

I wasn't aware that milas vanilla defaults were like "some freak from a western RPG/moba" though...or that you think only boys can wear pants XD

*still wanted my magician outfit in* le sigh

Though for a serious response, I really thought that purple spider costume would be the one to make it.

Argentus

Watch it, you are thinking Argentus is speaking for all Mila fans there.

Just the ones who actually like the character, instead of seeing her as just another interchangeable dress up doll to put in generic cutesy shit. But I realize I'm the minority

I feel like if she was gonna get a wolf outfit it would've been better to get something like riza wild man

latest

Instead of the cutesy jpop idol frilly skirt outfit that she got here.

If ya don't agree with me fine but give reasons.

Last edited:

ShinobiOfTheWind

The latest Famitsu image revealed no new outfit. It's not Helena but Honoka. I think the lights of her pumpkins make her hair looks light blond/ginger.

But it makes me really want to see the HQ ! To see my design and also the other ones.

Ayane in game doesn't look as bad !

Naotora, I need to check my computer to see if there is something similar.

Sarah, I really don't know what is it, absolutely not Halloween and weirdly ... Showing skin.

And I CAN'T WAIT to see Rig ! It already looks awesome !

Still hoping good things for my Helena, and Lisa, Hayate, Jacky, Ryu and Kasumi.

P2p1mbs

Just the ones who actually like the character, instead of seeing her as just another interchangeable dress up doll to put in generic cutesy shit. But I realize I'm the minority

I like the character and while I do agree that she should be getting costumes that better fit her personality, i have come to accept that she mainly gets fanservicey outfit due to being a girl in a doa game (even if it is clear that she's a low priority one compared to Marie or Honoka).

You can always just pretend that she's dressed in those kinds of outfits reluctantly because Tina persuaded her to do so?

Also on the positive side of all the fanservice costumes she gets; at least that means you get to save a lot of money not buying stuff for her unlike me who obsessively buys costumes for my 4 mains every few months.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD