Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayabusiness

Mila's outfit looks like it came outta LoveLive and, imo, it honestly would fit her much more if it was a little less girly and if she wore shorts.

Anyway, are there higher quality famitsu scans? Senran got them.

Brute

Standard Donor
Just the ones who actually like the character, instead of seeing her as just another interchangeable dress up doll to put in generic cutesy shit. But I realize I'm the minority
"I'm special because I confused my personal fetishes with a legitimate character who is now being slighted through DLC costumes."

I feel like if she was gonna get a wolf outfit it would've been better to get something like riza wild man

latest

Instead of the cutesy jpop idol frilly skirt outfit that she got here.
I feel like if she was gonna get a wolf outfit it would've been no better if she got something like riza wild man than the cutesy jpop frilly skirt outfit that she got here.

If ya don't agree with me fine but give reasons.
Half-assed anthro shit always looks stupid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Okay, now to the main point of my post:

STOP DOUBLE-POSTING

Seriously. Stop.

Last edited:

Argentus

Really?

Cuz Mila got a fancy coat and Christie didn't --- so i still hate Mila for that lol

To be fair it so want really work on mila lol

Lol @Argentus' eternal struggle to cope with Team Ninja's vision of Mila. XD

Its not me, its THEM struggling to have a vision for her lol. They started out all ambitious and in the art book talked how they wanted a strong free female etc etc. Come Ultimate they're all "fuck it generic sexywear like the rest" then in LR a cutesy hairclip etc. Its like what happened to the character you launched with, at least the other girls had to wait for the sequels to get derailed XD.

Mila's outfit looks like it came outta LoveLive and, imo, it honestly would fit her much more if it was a little less girly and if she wore shorts.

Anyway, are there higher quality famitsu scans? Senran got them.

This, exactly.

@Brute
I don't recall double posting. Did it do that thing where it did the same post twice? If so apologies, I wouldn't see that until I refreshed the page.

Argentus

I like the character and while I do agree that she should be getting costumes that better fit her personality, i have come to accept that she mainly gets fanservicey outfit due to being a girl in a doa game (even if it is clear that she's a low priority one compared to Marie or Honoka).

You can always just pretend that she's dressed in those kinds of outfits reluctantly because Tina persuaded her to do so?

Also on the positive side of all the fanservice costumes she gets; at least that means you get to save a lot of money not buying stuff for her unlike me who obsessively buys costumes for my 4 mains every few months.

Already covered lol. The Tina thing is already what I assume XD. And yeah because mila is the only girl I really use, I rarely ever waste money on dlc anymore.

But yeah I mean I actually like everything BUT that stupid frilly skirt. That just ruins the whole thing for me. Its pretty much the same deal as the pumpkin outfit. I like most of it except the stupid skirt (and hat in that case)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Prostates?? Uh, I'm not even gonna comment >_<

We should get a better scan of that famitsu scan come Thursday, and we have another teaser tomorrow. :-D

Hayabusiness

This is what I love about the DLC thread. I enter it and see people talking about prostates and it doesn't phase me. XD

So Sarah's outfit looks not good. Why would they show that off in the article? :confused:

Because...
It was in the top 10:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'll wait for better scans to judge.

Sotherius

Most of the dlc costumes and the fanservice stuff is out of character for almost all female and male characters in this game.

Mila is not in any way a special case.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Most of the dlc costumes and the fanservice stuff is out of character for almost all female and male characters in this game.

But it's more glaring since she's a tomboy. All of the other girls aren't, they all seem at least a little like they'd be interested in that frilly girly shit i like. If they have at least one dress costume included in their Vanilla and Ultimate(excluding the poorly sold DLC for the vanilla girls) defaults or heels, they're pretty much a girly girl by TN standards, Mila doesn't have any of that.

Sotherius

they all seem at least a little like they'd be interested in that frilly girly shit i like
This isn't true, even if Mila is a tomboy and it is more noticeable that the outfits are really girly for her. You have to consider way more than simply that to say if a character suits a certain costume, and even then, just because a character is very feminine, and the costume is "girly", that wouldn't mean anything... I really like that even most fanservice-y stuff with Helena looks really expensive and "high class", and almost every kind of fanservice suits christie because she likes to show off and Tina and Lisa with their wrestler nature.

Eh, take those girls that were grown up in hidden ninja villages, give them some sexy swimsuit, totally works...

Or this genetically bred ninja girl that has no willpower over herself whatsoever.

Or this girl that just wants to prove to the guy that saved her life that she is really strong.

Or what about this "normal" schoolgirl that was raised by her grandmother, she would totally a leather suit showing her entire clevage.

Man, i love sexy stuff, but i think that there should be more effort to make the sexy fit. They do great with some characters, but a lot of characters is just out of place and there is no excuse to it besides being pure fanservice.

But is how they roll, all i have to thank is that there is still a good selection of costumes to all characters.

P2p1mbs

^exactly this, Ive never really had much problems with fanservicey costumes because I get that they exist for their own sake.

(Sighs) Why is Eliot's design still not revealed? :/

Maybe its a special surprise? Like how last year, Bayman's silly turtle thing was the last costume shown during the trailer?

Argentus

^exactly this, Ive never really had much problems with fanservicey costumes because I get that they exist for their own sake.

Maybe its a special surprise? Like how last year, Bayman's silly turtle thing was the last costume shown during the trailer?

I would agree...if they ever got any real costumes to balance out the random fan service ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD