Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicfan11589

Wow they look good in game! I wasn't sure about Sarah's but now that I've seen it better its good to know it isn't just a bikini its actually a belly dancer type thing.

Rig and Hitomi look amazing in there's.
Wow glad I'm wrong about Sarah's. Because of the small pic and zooming in, it looked like a bikini, glad it's more than that. Can't wait to see her brother's.

lotr9690

Here's scan of Famitsu
Sarah looks hot :oops:
tumblr_oel12wXdDH1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oel12wXdDH1vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg
@KasumiLover69, @UpSideDownGRUNT, @RetroMe91

garter belts. GARTER BELTS. GARTER BELTS!!!!!!!! GARTER BELTS. They have found my aesthetic -- Clothes with STRUCTURES ATTACHED!!! YOU GUYS! When am I ever this excited about anything, ever!? YOU-GUYS! OMG.
raw

latest

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@KasumiLover69, @UpSideDownGRUNT, @RetroMe91

garter belts. GARTER BELTS. GARTER BELTS!!!!!!!! GARTER BELTS. They have found my aesthetic -- Clothes with STRUCTURES ATTACHED!!! YOU GUYS! When am I ever this excited about anything, ever!? YOU-GUYS! OMG.
raw

latest
I can see why you're happy, I love that kinda stuff too! I wonder how Kasumi will look in it, and of course I can't wait to see the different color variants. XD

I hope that Hitomi one has a pink variant, Kasumi will look so good in it:oops:

Persona4_22_11.jpg

Nikotsumi

I don't like Honoka's and I have to see better Naotora's before making a judgement.
I really like Bass' and Nyo's though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As long as Naotora has some heels I'm good, it's not a bad costume but shoes are EVERYTHING with me, and I demand some boots or stiletto heels

Argentus

As @Brute @P2p1mbs and possibly plenty of others stated, very little of the DLC outfits actually fit the characters' personalities and was specifically made for the sake of money.

As a Nyotengu fan, it's very obvious that despite her curiosity and fascination with the human world, I doubt she would wear a french maid outfit or cosplay in the first place
Kasumi and Ayane wouldn't touch any of the skimpy outfits that they've been given, etc.

Hell as I've said myself plenty of times, just because someone is a tomboy doesn't mean they hate their feminine side completely nor wants anything to do with it. Mila is pretty masculine but it's pretty obvious that she has a feminine side and a pretty glaring one at that. Does it make up for all the ridiculous DLC outfits? Of course not, it never did for any of the girls but that's the name of the game.

You see this example in MKX and SFIV and SFV, I highly doubt Ryu will EVER be in anything that isn't his traditional Gi period and yet...

While I understand your point, you give horrible examples lol. Nyo and kasumi dress like hookers to begin with with NyO being super sensual to start, lol.

And its not that mila can't be feminine, but it should be more along the lines of her schoolgirl outfit where its still got a little tomboy flair. Or her only good swimsuit is the hitomi volleyball top, etc etc

Anyways while I won't buy anyone else's, I do like brads costume. None of the other girls outfits appeal to me, rig is neat but 3lvis bass has already gotten old

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
It's this for Brad.

Congratulations to the designer @2tk_0v0 on twitter.

Ch5VA1BUoAAAr48.jpg:large

Whoa, whoa, WHOA, wait-dup! Brad's actually getting a GOOD costume? This is pretty damn cool!

Kasumilover69 said:
As long as Naotora has some heels I'm good, it's not a bad costume but shoes are EVERYTHING with me, and I demand some boots or stiletto heels

Naotara's looks pretty good, but yeah, I do wish that the screenshots would show the whole costumes as opposed to just part of it.

Sotherius said:
Ok, i'm buying ayane's for sure.

So much pink & purple lol, but yeah she does look super cute. A lot different than the "succubus" costume she got two years ago. *shrugs*

Fredi

I like Sailor Tina a lot!! <3<3
Ayane's Witch costume have beautiful colors :)
I like NyoTengu's, Marie Rose's and Naotora's *-*

P2p1mbs

Tina's looks better in game than I expected, most likely going to buy that. Just need to see Christie's and then Ill have an idea of my mains.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's sad that they never implement the face paint in the designs, but it's probably not as easy to do as I'd think on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD