Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Lol the disrespect is unreal! XD And from the fan of Naotora as well who's dead.

And you both activated my trap card. ( And Lisa better get something in the new dlc pack )

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey at least she wasn't crushed by rubble ;-D That shot was only if you played a certain section.
:lisa:~AAAOOOOHHHH!!!

I'll stop now. XD I hope at least one of my characters I use get something(This is bold because I don't know how to revert it back >.>)

Jadeinchains

Hey at least she wasn't crushed by rubble ;-D That shot was only if you played a certain section.
:lisa:~AAAOOOOHHHH!!!

I'll stop now. XD I hope at least one of my characters I use get something(This is bold because I don't know how to revert it back >.>)

Lol yeah so long as the characters I play get something I'll be okay, I think your safe though since your's are Kasumi and Naotora that would match the Japanese theme.

1:48

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol yeah so long as the characters I play get something I'll be okay, I think your safe though since your's are Kasumi and Naotora that would match the Japanese theme.

1:48
As much as I didn't like seeing her die, she went out in style, I actually got chills ♡.♡ Nice try tho XD

Jadeinchains

As much as I didn't like seeing her die, she went out in style, I actually got chills ♡.♡ Nice try tho XD

I think you're getting a bit too maso...

I should have known that wouldn't have affected you! XD

To be honest she was actually really cool in that scene, Also since the game has lots of alternate routes that might not be canon for SW, Plus she's possibly my favourite character from SW also so I like her.

I predict she could get something if it's a Japanese themed pack but If it's a legacy pack or something I don't think she will. I still want it to be a design pack.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's actually a pretty pathetic end. Getting her brains blown out by a shotgun just like that. x__X
She died fighting though, just like how Kasumi's clone died, although I took that much harder since I thought that was her. It would've been unbearable if they sliced off her ponytail too!♡.♡

But uh...yeah, I want it to he a summer design pack too, my hermit Eliot with the shaggy ponytail would have a chance again

Jadeinchains

Wow lol Tyaren that was harsh! XD ( Atleast you didn't come for Lisa for once )

And yeah It will be interesting to see If they use any of peoples designs for future dlc that aren't design packs.

Hayabusiness

DOAX as canon is a stretch for various reasons IMO, but let's leave it at that. It's not the "going on vacation" that is a stretch, it's the fact that Ayane would hunt Kasumi around (during XBV at least), that Helena would never hang around with Christie, etc.

Also everytime I read something that more or less is "DOA is more or less about tits fighting eachother" I cringe and then cringe more because nowdays it's an undeniable truth. It's pitiful.

Aaaanyway

Nobody is against more sexy outfits, and not-fanservice DLC sells too. Cute outfits are loved just as much.
If this summer shit has to be copypasta at least let it be well designed... Oh who am I kidding.
Expecting quality now, with TN busy on Dissidia and NiOh, we will probably get DOAX3 imports with shitty looking clothing malfunctions.

Also is KasumiLover now bordering on necrophilia and/or guro, getting off to Kasumi Clone dying? Woah there kid :rolleyes:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey hey hey, I'm not a kid and my interests aren't THAT dark...I don't like death. You heard Rihanna's song Kiss it better? Yeah, you're HURTIN' DA VIBE right now, calm down XD

But I'll bet you we'll see something Thursday.

lotr9690

Yeah I wasn't serious XD It'd be pretty funny tho to see something like that done, but they'd never since turkeys may not be exactly moe enough
Where's the love button? That! That right there. I'm going to text you later about that message cuz it made me laugh literally aloud, in a library :) Awesome. Just yes. Made my day. Turkeys may not be exactly moe enough!!! Lavar-kun: Brother to one, Friend to some, Sage to All.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Where's the love button? That! That right there. I'm going to text you later about that message cuz it made me laugh literally aloud, in a library :) Awesome. Just yes. Made my day. Turkeys may not be exactly moe enough!!! Lavar-kun: Brother to one, Friend to some, Sage to All.
I'm glad I made you laugh! I'll await your text, I'm sorry I hadn't myself, I was pretty busy this weekend XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm thinking about the others DLC in 2017. For you what KT will do?
I'm thinking collaborations, I'm still hoping we get Lili, Yu/Yosuke/Teddie, Ryona, and maybe a street fighter before the end of DOA5's life span. I just want good DLC in general outfit wise.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I'm thinking collaborations, I'm still hoping we get Lili, Yu/Yosuke/Teddie, Ryona, and maybe a street fighter before the end of DOA5's life span. I just want good DLC in general outfit wise.
I like Lili and Nina. But there a lot of mods on Lili XD. i don't think they will make another character,because now all the character buttons are full. These DLC are beatiful because they made collaborations with others. I hope in them too. I don't think DOA will have a end :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD