Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Summer Festival ? Are you kidding ? Summer is also one of Vivaldi's Seasons concerto, linked to storm and water, which is also Helena's element. That means she'll finally get her glorious opera dress after 20 years. Can't believe thaaaat!!

Do you know who else need a trenchcoat because of the rain ? BOOM Kuristi.

It's been 4, almost 5 years of this routine.

Why is anyone even bothering to hope anymore?

Who does that anyway ? :)

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It'll probably be a valentine's day 2.0 pack, they released basically apron bikinis and swimwear for the guys when it wasn't even summer anymore. XD I hope they're gonna choose summer themed fan design costumes instead, it's a possibility.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well youre getting your hopes up lol
Unless its sarcasm?

Im not hoping for anything at all, I have reason to believe it will be bland or one of those packs that gets forgotten within a week

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Girls complain about heels normally, i can't imagine trying to walk in heels IN SAND.
Come on now XD This is DOA, they can jump thousands of feet in the air and land perfectly on their feet in heels without breaking an arch. ♡.♡

But back on topic they'll probably show something Thursday.

YBNDM

If it's gonna be another bikini pack, I want a free stage to come with it. We have over 10 bikinis for each of the girls and only 2 beach stages.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I don't think we're getting another stage for a while, and they're not gonna waste resources on another beach stage with altered assets and lighting. I'd rather have a completely new stage, the beach stages aren't really my favorites personally anyway. And if that AOT stage is any indication, they may start to charge. If the Rayhouse or Crash club for example returns, they'll likely charge for it since it'll add the remixes and stuff into the game, especially if they're from Dimensions as well as 2 Ultimate.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

If it's gonna be another bikini pack, I want a free stage to come with it.

If there was going to be a stage to release alongside the next pack, they would have announced it.

And if that AOT stage is any indication, they may start to charge.

That stage was charged because it was part of a crossover. Theres a good chance any future stages are free again so long as they arent tied to a different series.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Summer Festivals (in Japan atleast), have nothing to do with bikinis or the beach though.

It's very likely alluding to Japanese Summer Festivals which is where girls wear Yukatas, theres games like catching a goldfish, wearing masks and watching fireworks.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Thats not a yukata, they're completely different.

Most likely will be one Yukata mesh recoloured across 17, girls or 14 girls and 3 males.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Oh so like the unlockable ones in SK. Either way I didn't like those, unless they have heels then I'm not interested, plus they won't sell unless TN shows some boobs so I doubt we'll get them.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Typical getup for an omatsuri (summer festival):

P7230386.JPG

Jadeinchains

I wouldn't mind If the characters got summer festival outfits, I think that would actually be pretty nice. I'd want the characters to have unique characters though I'd know a few characters would have Kimono.

Also we didn't get a preview so?

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I hope that isn't what we're getting, they won't sell well since they're not showing off T&A like Japan likes. It's probably gonna be something revealing, plus I myself don't like yukata like that...

Jadeinchains

Well they could show T&A If they sexy-ed them up. Personally I love Kimono they're so beautiful so I'd be okay with a pack like this though I still want a legacy pack or a design pack.

Example -
84180_P_1366854060552.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD