Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbxCrisisx

They're obviously working on the top secret Doa5lr switch port to bring the baddest bitch exclusive already with her own costume pack

Attachments

• IMG_3184.JPG
    IMG_3184.JPG
    677 KB · Views: 173

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
The animal ears from the last pack was already really stupid looking, this is way too much :eek:. Ill pass on something like this...
Hey don't insult animal ears! And they'll have a lot of options for guests now since Mai uses a weapon. Expect something next week regarding our first DLC set as usual. If they plan on adding additional characters like last year at the same set times, then they'll probably tease in February(My birth month!!♡) like they did Naotora and release in March and then tease the next one in July and release in September like Mai.

They're obviously working on the top secret Doa5lr switch port to bring the baddest bitch exclusive already with her own costume pack
I think they should personally collab with animal Crossing and get the New leaf villagers in! XD Each default costume would be one of the villager types(I prefer the vanilla/original ones) with a different shirt or dress like in the game itself.

Chapstick

I think they should personally collab with animal Crossing and get the New leaf villagers in! XD Each default costume would be one of the villager types(I prefer the vanilla/original ones) with a different shirt or dress like in the game itself.
After one avatar you had I don't want Animal Crossing anywhere near this game

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Which one? I don't recall having a villager as my avatar except for the main one last April or so when that Alycone guy was being a mangy dog and I had to give him a good kick to make him behave..... You mean that cropped one that had Isabelle on top of Shulk when she was "pulling his finger" and I had to take it down although PB's current avatar shows more skin and mine was as vague and tame as sunglasses over a black eye? That was unfair and it didn't even show anything...

But yeah I don't know or think TN will make a DOA game on Switch, Nintendo is very family friendly and they'd have to cut alot of corners for a T rating...Even Dimensions was inaccurate giving them a T rating, there were still very revealing costumes and alot of stuff that should've gotten an M rating at least.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I doubt DOA5LR or any expansion of it would make it to the Switch nor even be made. Perhaps DOA6 but I'm sure they would focus on PS4/PS5/Xbox types for that due to overall usage and events.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
That's DOAD which was a joint completion with Nintendo and having members in there being key elements to help making the game and help funding it. Hyrule Warriors was a development joint in the same manner as Metroid Other: M.

But since it's DOA5LR which has no involvement to Nintendo and solely relying on profit returns from Team NINJA themselves, rather pointless. I rather for them to work on DOA6 than do that nonsense.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Yeah, I did make a DLC guest character discussion thread if anyone wants to talk about them there.

As I've said before no more collaborations for me thanks, it's lost its appeal after Fairy Tail...

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I need another pass exclusive costume swap/recolor outfit to roast xD

i'll ship bikini warriors
Queen's Blade and Ikkitousen are superior.

He wasn't blessed by the avatar thug life lol

Hideki Kamiya (creator of Bayonetta character) read Tom's article and denied her entry. You could even ask him on Twitter (https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya) he says he's cool with a Ninja Gaiden idea but not for DOA.

So, about them costumes.
Welp. Game over for slow-motion powerblows lol

Mila as Polt or I'm burning the house down.
I...I just imagined you literally doing that just now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD